FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It
I don't see why it wouldn't work.
What happens when you try it?
I have installed 2 times the gift box not showing at all I had to go back in FBI two times then exit to see if gift box will show up and never happen only the original not the patched custom game

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont think it is dsiware it's by newer team

And I cant even convert dsiware .nds to cia yet I dont know why I can make nds forward
The forwarders count as DSiWare, so I'm saying to check DSiWare Data Management in System Settings, and see if they (including the Newer DS one) appear there.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The forwarders count as DSiWare, so I'm saying to check DSiWare Data Management in System Settings, and see if they (including the Newer DS one) appear there.
yes i see it newer Super Mario Bros. DS in dsiware management
but no New Super Mario Bros. there and they both have same title

Last edited by FanNintendo,

playsaves3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But not in HOME Menu? That's strange.
Try waiting a few seconds on there. If it doesn't appear, you're out of luck.
Progress on widescreen support for gens 4 and 5 of pokemon? im playing shining diamond, crystalline pearl, perfect platinum, Pokemon hg rebooted, pokemon pure crystal HG, Pokemon Storm silver, pokemon master quest johto, pokemon vicious black, pokemon elite white, pokemon yin black 2, pokemon volt white 2 and none of them have widescreen

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But not in HOME Menu? That's strange.
Try waiting a few seconds on there. If it doesn't appear, you're out of luck.
thats weird too because i installed New Super mario bros then i installed Newer Super Mario Bros. DS but Newer took the New icon and newer picture is in DSiWare not the New

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Progress on widescreen support for gens 4 and 5 of pokemon? im playing shining diamond, crystalline pearl, perfect platinum, Pokemon hg rebooted, pokemon pure crystal HG, Pokemon Storm silver, pokemon master quest johto, pokemon vicious black, pokemon elite white, pokemon yin black 2, pokemon volt white 2 and none of them have widescreen
  1. We're still waiting to know how to properly activate widescreen via RTCom.
  2. Widescreen only works with clean ROMs.
thats weird too because i installed New Super mario bros then i installed Newer Super Mario Bros. DS but Newer took the New icon and newer picture is in DSiWare not the New
Ah, then you need to delete the NSMB forwarders from the console, and remake the Newer DS forwarder with a different TID.

playsaves3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, then you need to delete the NSMB forwarders from the console, and remake the Newer DS forwarder with a different TID.
That sucks well do you think its possible to make this forwarder generator work with and ftpd server its kind of annoying having to unscrew the back everytime

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i do that??

playsaves3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Click on the opened game in Forwarder3-DS, and you'll see the 4-letter TID.
Do you just need to switch the title id or do you actually have to change the banner.bin for multple versions of the game to be on the home menu (in my case I want to have both flawless and perfect platinum on the homescreen)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you just need to switch the title id or do you actually have to change the banner.bin for multple versions of the game to be on the home menu (in my case I want to have both flawless and perfect platinum on the homescreen)
Just switch the title ID.
If they have the same banner, then you'll need to change it, unless you know which one it is, somehow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/cpus/intel-cpu-dispensing-vending-machine-game-spotted...