Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

D

Deleted_389188

Attention AceKard 2(i) owners, Please test this pack, and let me know how it works.

how should the SD card look and what extra files should be added (if any) besides what's in the pack? running the cia just gives me a white screen

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to make a forwarder with a working title / banner for the fan-translated patched rom of Fire Emblem Shin Monsho no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyu (Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow)? I've been trying since yesterday, and no matter if I do it manually or using the app, the actual forwarder will launch the game but the title and banner is empty with just the blank white icon.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to make a forwarder with a working title / banner for the fan-translated patched rom of Fire Emblem Shin Monsho no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyu (Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow)? I've been trying since yesterday, and no matter if I do it manually or using the app, the actual forwarder will launch the game but the title and banner is empty with just the blank white icon.
I'll do it for you, if you want.

D

Deleted_389188

I guess the test has failed. Oh well, thanks anyways for testing.

i hope you can get this working! an acekard 2i is the only flashcard I have at the moment....any suggestions as to what i should try messing around with?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found the problem. If the banner is also translated to english, change "DSi enhanced" to "DS standard".

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found the problem. If the banner is also translated to english, change "DSi enhanced" to "DS standard".
Tried that, same deal with the blank title / banner white icon. Wonder if it has to do with my rom in particular, in the process of uploading it somewhere for you.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B6_t.jpg

This is the one. It works fine for me :P

You have to hex edit ysmenu.nds though.
Here you go:
offset old->new
000002EC: 23 49
00000314: E8 E4
00000344: CC B8
00000404: 00 A8
00000405: 00 05
00000407: 0B 02
00000418: A8 D8
00000419: 05 FF
0000041A: 00 FF
0000041B: 02 EA

Edit: Here's one premade, for those lazy people out there.
https://mega.nz/#!AYcVQQxb!EoiTvEQ_b4RNhhoa7yaboAn2YU_kooZyNseQ7mqsFLU

i have the same card and i didnt have to do any hex editing for it work. i got my ysmenu.nds from here https://mega.nz/#F!GBERBTwK!ouD5YzqrQkIlk7Cn4xrAVg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    meaning unlike dbfz a weaker character like nappa wouldn't stand a chance against someone stronger like broly
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    aaalllright then, i guess i should hit the hay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People are complaining about flying in it I'm like wut that's half of what it is
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprise surprise, @HiradeGirl is back today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright @SylverReZ you win, lets go double or nothing.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    good morning
    +2
  • O @ Olqase93:
    Hi, I need help whit my r4 r4itt new please
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🛌 Shhhhhhh
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    homebrew your DSi and forgo the flashcard with NDS bootstrap or something along those lines
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    it allows utilisation of the SD card for ROM storage
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Get a 3DS and do the same 🥰
    Nah. Just get a 3rd [3000 series] gen PSP.
    +2
    I like PSP on my Pi lol
    Gameboy Advanced SP emulator or GASP for short lol
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Finally got an appointment with an ENT, but it's not for another month. It's already been 4- days of loud ringing in my left ear, substantial pain on left side of my neck and left side on the back of my head. Doctors here at the regular clinic put me on a couple different meds for a month that did absolutely nothing, then they told me there's nothing more they can do for me despite being in pain and my ear sounding like im underwater and ringing.
    Then three chiropractor appointments which also didn't help at all so i didn't go to the 4th. Been trying to get ahold of this ENT clinic out of town for a week and finally got an appointment set up. But its not til the 17th of July so I have to suffer all this shit for nearly another month.
    I hope relief from all of this is on the way because I've felt so defeated and severaly lacking in sleep because of the pain and ringing.
    :sad::sad::sad: for RCS
    @RedColoredStars, Vegas nerve compression?
    Sometimes caused by spinal fluid buildup in that area
    Can't wait for someone to add ray tracing and that kind of stuff lol
    @Psionic Roshambo No idea. Clinic put me on Prednisose for 5 days, then Augmentin for 10 days, then Prednisone for another 15 days. When that was done and there was absolutely no change, I went to the chiropractor. Had three appointments where he cracked my neck and spine. No change so i didn't go back to the 4th appointment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: @Psionic Roshambo No idea. Clinic put me on Prednisose for 5 days, then Augmentin for 10 days...