Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

D

Deleted_389188

Attention AceKard 2(i) owners, Please test this pack, and let me know how it works.

how should the SD card look and what extra files should be added (if any) besides what's in the pack? running the cia just gives me a white screen

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to make a forwarder with a working title / banner for the fan-translated patched rom of Fire Emblem Shin Monsho no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyu (Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow)? I've been trying since yesterday, and no matter if I do it manually or using the app, the actual forwarder will launch the game but the title and banner is empty with just the blank white icon.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to make a forwarder with a working title / banner for the fan-translated patched rom of Fire Emblem Shin Monsho no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyu (Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow)? I've been trying since yesterday, and no matter if I do it manually or using the app, the actual forwarder will launch the game but the title and banner is empty with just the blank white icon.
I'll do it for you, if you want.

D

Deleted_389188

I guess the test has failed. Oh well, thanks anyways for testing.

i hope you can get this working! an acekard 2i is the only flashcard I have at the moment....any suggestions as to what i should try messing around with?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found the problem. If the banner is also translated to english, change "DSi enhanced" to "DS standard".

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found the problem. If the banner is also translated to english, change "DSi enhanced" to "DS standard".
Tried that, same deal with the blank title / banner white icon. Wonder if it has to do with my rom in particular, in the process of uploading it somewhere for you.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B6_t.jpg

This is the one. It works fine for me :P

You have to hex edit ysmenu.nds though.
Here you go:
offset old->new
000002EC: 23 49
00000314: E8 E4
00000344: CC B8
00000404: 00 A8
00000405: 00 05
00000407: 0B 02
00000418: A8 D8
00000419: 05 FF
0000041A: 00 FF
0000041B: 02 EA

Edit: Here's one premade, for those lazy people out there.
https://mega.nz/#!AYcVQQxb!EoiTvEQ_b4RNhhoa7yaboAn2YU_kooZyNseQ7mqsFLU

i have the same card and i didnt have to do any hex editing for it work. i got my ysmenu.nds from here https://mega.nz/#F!GBERBTwK!ouD5YzqrQkIlk7Cn4xrAVg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1