Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
i don't get this "games on SD card" part... do you mean .nds games on DSTWO's micro SD card, or to put .nds files on 3DS's SD card?

Also, cant run "Forwarder3DS.jar" Yes, i do have x64 PC. (64bit)
I click but nothing happens.

Last edited by MetoMeto,

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Put .nds files on the console's SD card.
I have "supercard DSTWO" and games on it's micro SD card.
What's the advantage of having games on 3DS's SD instead of DSTWO's?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also i managed to run "Forwarder3DS.jar" file.

P.S.
If anone is wondering how to make "Forwarder3DS.jar" to run, i did it by making bat file.
So...i made run.bat file (just make txt file where Forwarder3DS.jar is and rename it to "run.bat" instead of "New Text Document.txt") and i right clicked on it, than "Edit" and once opened i wrote "java -jar Forwarder3DS.jar".
Than i saved, exit, and double-clicked and it ran the forwarder (Forwarder3DS.jar)
Hope that helped! :yay3ds:

Last edited by MetoMeto,

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
By the way, i installed one cia (flashcart method, not 3DS SD) to test, and it shows on home screen, i click and it just brings me to dstwo start screen, just like when i run the dstwo but with DSi logo.
I cant figure out what am i doing wrong

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
i stopped using DSTWO in 3DS, and battery is WAAAY better. and sleep mode is also WAY better. i remember it couldnt last a night in sleep mode and in standpy when i play and put it in my pocket it starts blinking after 2 hours. Now its been 2 days and it only drained 20%

I mean PS vita is still the king in standby, it can last month without barely discharging, but 3DS is still really good without DSTWO! im surprised!

Reactions: RocketRobz

Lillievela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ive noticed this recently, AP patched roms will not be AP patched if they are used with the forwarder. They work as intended in Twilightmenu++ but in the forwarder they just arent AP patched, even they are patched with an outside patcher. (Im sorry if this was already noted somewhere else)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ive noticed this recently, AP patched roms will not be AP patched if they are used with the forwarder. They work as intended in Twilightmenu++ but in the forwarder they just arent AP patched, even they are patched with an outside patcher. (Im sorry if this was already noted somewhere else)
Try remaking the forwarders and use the clean ROMs.

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
i just made DS game boot on 3DS, without DS flashcart! Damn, this feels good and to know i don't need flashcart...damn! Not to mention (i already said it, but after countless frustration of battery drain from DSTWO...) that my 3DS has much longer battery life because i have no flashcart in slot!

Thanks a bunch! My 3DS battery loves you~ :yay3ds:

Lillievela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try remaking the forwarders and use the clean ROMs.
I already tried before, At first it was my fresh dump of Pokemon Black, then i tried the AP patching. I forgot to mention it but thats when i truely noticed. I dont know if its because the NDS bootsrap message doesnt show up or not

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already tried before, At first it was my fresh dump of Pokemon Black, then i tried the AP patching. I forgot to mention it but thats when i truely noticed. I dont know if its because the NDS bootsrap message doesnt show up or not
If the nds-bootstrap message doesn't show up, it's because the FAT table and patch offset cache files are already made.
Also, look in "sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini", and check the AP fix path.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1