Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Lillievela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think its just random when it wants to work, because i just started up Black from the forwarder, and its working as AP patched.

xenohbutton

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sebagra.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Poland
It seems that this tool can't make forwarder for fan translated SRW OG Saga Endless Frotnier Exceed.

After creating and installing the CIA, the result is blank icon without name and black screen of death. Although the modded rom works fine in TwilightMenu.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It seems that this tool can't make forwarder for fan translated SRW OG Saga Endless Frotnier Exceed.

After creating and installing the CIA, the result is blank icon without name and black screen of death. Although the modded rom works fine in TwilightMenu.
Blank icon is most often just because of long ROM name though, so shorten it to under ~15 characters and see if that works.

Reactions: RocketRobz

xenohbutton

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sebagra.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Poland
Blank icon is most often just because of long ROM name though, so shorten it to under ~15 characters and see if that works.
But... how? It doesn't look like I can change it in this forwarder tool.

upload_2020-1-12_20-51-6.png

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was sure we are not talking about renaming file. Check the above screen. Name of the file is quite short - three words even without spaces. The shortest one I checked among my files. And only this one didn't work.
Try moving the Forwarder3-DS folder to the hard drive root then.

xenohbutton

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sebagra.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Poland
Meanwhile, just out of curiosity I checked japanese .nds file with veeeeery long filename. The results are excactly the same.

Try moving the Forwarder3-DS folder to the hard drive root then.
Just did it. Alongside with the translated rom. And it worked :toot:

Now I have no idea why it didn't in the first place. The final file that worked was named just like on my first screen - EndlessFrontierExceed.

Now, another question: if I changed names of the roms, I need to generate new forwarders?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meanwhile, just out of curiosity I checked japanese .nds file with veeeeery long filename. The results are excactly the same.

Just did it. Alongside with the translated rom. And it worked :toot:

Now I have no idea why it didn't in the first place. The final file that worked was named just like on my first screen - EndlessFrontierExceed.

Now, another question: if I changed names of the roms, I need to generate new forwarders?
Yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: