Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

D

Deleted User

Idk if this is a fixable problem but for some reason animal crossing wild world's sound is really messed up when using the Forwarder. But when I use Twilight menu ++ it works just fine idk why that is
It seems this isn't currently fixable. Forwarders just have some issues that twilight won't have.

themanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is awesome. Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any chance you could do the same for the gamesettings folder, i.e., to have nds-bootstrap look for settings in that folder, even if the game was launched from a forwarder, and not from TM++?

wasabi2323

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything was going fine but when i try to convert .nds to cia it does not convert

everything was going well but when i try to convert the .nds file to cia it does not convert. something i missed?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything was going fine but when i try to convert .nds to cia it does not convert

everything was going well but when i try to convert the .nds file to cia it does not convert. something i missed?
Are you using an x86 or x64 OS?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Like being able to actually do it? Like being able to play regular ds games with no cartridge or sd card
And where do you expect the ROM to be loaded from exactly?:/ You know it's electronics and programming, not magic, right? Data has to be loaded from somewhere, and before you say something dumb like loading from internal memory, not only is there no room for ROMs in there (official DSiWare still is loaded from SD card with part of it in internal memory similar to Forwarders) but more importantly simply adding stuff to that memory will possibly cause bricks and all sorts of problems!

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And where do you expect the ROM to be loaded from exactly?:/ You know it's electronics and programming, not magic, right? Data has to be loaded from somewhere, and before you say something dumb like loading from internal memory, not only is there no room for ROMs in there (official DSiWare still is loaded from SD card with part of it in internal memory similar to Forwarders) but more importantly simply adding stuff to that memory will possibly cause bricks and all sorts of problems!
Can't you literally just add roms using godmode9 and now with nintendo basically giving up, there is virtually no risk

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can't you literally just add roms using godmode9 and now with nintendo basically giving up, there is virtually no risk
Add them WHERE? You can't even use GM9 without an SD card, that should have given you enough hints as to the whole "can't add things in internal memory" without considerable risk of bricking, reason we don't put GM9 itself in there either. Also, next time, for the love of god, properly read what others explained...

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add them WHERE? You can't even use GM9 without an SD card, that should have given you enough hints as to the whole "can't add things in internal memory" without considerable risk of bricking, reason we don't put GM9 itself in there either. Also, next time, for the love of god, properly read what others explained...
Use an sd card first to drag roms to the nand then remove the sd card, there should be a way to access and play those games if you put it in the ctr nand, you need an sd card to start yes, but make a way to, without your sd card play nds games

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use an sd card first to drag roms to the nand then remove the sd card, there should be a way to access and play those games if you put it in the ctr nand, you need an sd card to start yes, but make a way to, without your sd card play nds games
It should be possible to read the CTR NAND in DSi mode.
There's still the issue of decrypting a NAND sector before reading one. I have no idea how to do that. :P

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, just letting you know, the Ds game “Club House Games” (pretty much a knockoff party game) only works with the forwarder, without the forwarder it glitches. Just letting you know

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, just letting you know, the Ds game “Club House Games” (pretty much a knockoff party game) only works with the forwarder, without the forwarder it glitches. Just letting you know
Without the forwarder, are you running it in DS mode?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?