Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seriousy, an opening dosen't make an anime great
unsure.gif
although I like Naruto (I've watched all of the episodes so far) every single episode these days seems to be a filler and I watch One Piece as well and I seem to enjoy watching that much more than Naruto and it's always seemed to be that way.

But thats just my opinion

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Daidude said:
unsure.gif
although I like Naruto (I've watched all of the episodes so far) every single episode these days seems to be a filler and I watch One Piece as well and I seem to enjoy watching that much more than Naruto and it's always seemed to be that way.

No it doesn't, i am just laughing at the fact that they trolled their own fanbase and its reaction :V
Read the comments~

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Daidude said:
unsure.gif

I stopped watching naruto when i saw fillers was coming. It seems that they went from one filler arc right into another. lolwut right?

I do agree One Piece is my most enjoyable series out of the 3 (being Bleach, Naruto, One Piece).

OT: Another reason Gintama is BEST!!!

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Alan John said:
I like the story, the manga is great.

Though I hate how the anime adapts it, every episode with sasuke is a flashback to that episode.
I won't lie, I am a big Naruto fanboy.
Yeah, the manga's been pretty good (although I haven't read past volume fifty-something yet)

Haven't watched the anime lately, so no comment on it. But I say Bleach is worse, IMO. Naruto has more of the emotional times.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nice opening, makes me kinda want to watch the anime again.

Then I remind myself of the fillers.

And go back to the manga.

BTW, Bleach sucks. And so does One Piece. Deal with it.
[/thread]

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Nice opening, makes me kinda want to watch the anime again.

Then I remind myself of the fillers.

And go back to the manga.

BTW, Bleach sucks. And so does One Piece. Deal with it.
[/thread]
Bleach is questionable, but One piece...

How dare you
ohnoes.png
!!!
angry.gif

now[/Thread.]

No, seriously tho, why?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
Alan John said:
I like the story, the manga is great.

Though I hate how the anime adapts it, every episode with sasuke is a flashback to that episode.
I won't lie, I am a big Naruto fanboy.
Yeah, the manga's been pretty good (although I haven't read past volume fifty-something yet)

Haven't watched the anime lately, so no comment on it. But I say Bleach is worse, IMO. Naruto has more of the emotional times.
Except the characters have very little personality, so...

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
KingVamp said:
Bleach is questionable, but One piece...

How dare you
ohnoes.png
!!!
angry.gif

/Now Thread.
I've watched the anime up to Episode 300 or something. I only did that because it was aired on lunch time and I hadn't got anything better to watch on TV.

smileipb2.png

EDIT: Reasonings? Too many flashbacks, no real story advancements (the thing is clearly planned to run for as long as possible, so that Oda can keep cashing on the only single decent idea he could come up with), no real character development, Rufy is too freaking stupid to be considered Captain from the rest of the crew but they do it anyways, and so many other little things that irked me that this thread would never end.

The series was good only up to Arlong.

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I still can't be arsed to read the manga, especially after I've seen that ENTIRE VOLUMES have pages with black borders (which guess what? ARE FLASHBACKS)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
I still can't be arsed to read the manga, especially after I've seen that ENTIRE VOLUMES have pages with black borders (which guess what? ARE FLASHBACKS)
I think Oda does the flashbacks tremendously well. I can't think of any anime or manga that's made character backstories so heart-wrenching, not in Shounen at least.

That said, Usopp's is just okay, Nami's and Zolo/Zoro's aren't bad, Chopper's is pretty darn said, Robin's is very good and very sad, but Brook's was unexpectedly the saddest, and once again, it was very well done.

I really wish it weren't apart of "The Big 3", though. It leads to it having the same prejudices as Naruto and Bleach.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • NinStar
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @rqkaiju2 happy early birthday, my brother's birthday is in a couple days too