Name of this accessory?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Xarsah16, Nov 22, 2009.

  1. Xarsah16

    Xarsah16 GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot

    Oct 6, 2007
    I used to have one of these back in the day, when I got my original style GBA. It was a snap on cover that went on the back side of the system to make it feel more like a console controller. It did not have any speakers, rumble packs, anything special, no lights, it was just all plastic. What was it called? I'm trying to find it because I plan on setting a world record in a GB game, and I need a link so I can ask a Twin Galaxies referee directly whether it is allowed [​IMG]

    More specifically, I remember the one I had was in dark purple, and it was strikingly similar to this for the SP:
  2. Joe88

    Joe88 [λ]

    Jan 6, 2008
    United States
  3. JBW

    JBW GBAtemp Regular

    Apr 15, 2009
    What game are you trying to set a record for?
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice