Not open for further replies.

Killer_Nads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

Can someone please help.

I am trying to purhase a new 3ds xl from uk with firmware 9.2 or below.

I have come across the following ones that are still sealed. Please can someone check for me if they could have the firmware im after as i have no idea how to:

QEH102612385
QEH102922071

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Nads

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Can someone please help.

I am trying to purhase a new 3ds xl from uk with firmware 9.2 or below.

I have come across the following ones that are still sealed. Please can someone check for me if they could have the firmware im after as i have no idea how to:

QEH102612385
QEH102922071

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Nads

What color is QEH102612385?

marksteele

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think that could refer to QEH1045 (not on the list)

killer_nads to reference the list you take the first 7 values (for example QEH1026) and use ctrl-F. Put that number in and if it shows up on the list it means someone else has reported that system. At this point simply look what heading it's under to find what firmware it has been reported to have. If you put the number in and it DOESN'T show up it means that no one's reported that system so it's hard to say what firmware it has (Nintendo has done some strange versioning recently)

Killer_Nads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thank you guys. Yes seems like that other one was 1045. A shame that non of them will work with gateway flashcard

Seems almost impossible to find one now even on ebay in uk.

D

Deleted-355425

Ok thank you guys. Yes seems like that other one was 1045. A shame that non of them will work with gateway flashcard

Seems almost impossible to find one now even on ebay in uk.

the ambassador 3ds consoles come with 9.0

Killer_Nads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah whats the ambassador? Is that a special edition one?

Oh by the way the one qeh1045 was incorrect. I just found out from the seller that it is infact QEH1016 in black. Any luck with this?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If
Ah whats the ambassador? Is that a special edition one?

Oh by the way the one qeh1045 was incorrect. I just found out from the seller that it is infact QEH1016 in black. Any luck with this?
If it's unopened it should have 9.0.0-20E so go for it if you can.

Killer_Nads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If
If it's unopened it should have 9.0.0-20E so go for it if you can.

Oh wow really?! That's excellent yes it's unopened! However I just found out its not open to buyout. Bid only still a few days to go and I need it before Saturday as I'm flying on holiday to USA. Damn my luck

marksteele

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh wow really?! That's excellent yes it's unopened! However I just found out its not open to buyout. Bid only still a few days to go and I need it before Saturday as I'm flying on holiday to USA. Damn my luck

one option you might have is to actually pick up a US system on holidays. I assume you plan on using gateway or a CFW so that means you can use region free or even just get US cia's. I mean you generally get US releases faster for most games anyway

Killer_Nads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
one option you might have is to actually pick up a US system on holidays. I assume you plan on using gateway or a CFW so that means you can use region free or even just get US cia's. I mean you generally get US releases faster for most games anyway

Yes that is right about gateway. However sorry but not sure how can I pick up a system more easily in USA? I doubt I would have much time to shop around there. My best bet would be to buy from airports, are USA units more likely to be older firmware?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that is right about gateway. However sorry but not sure how can I pick up a system more easily in USA? I doubt I would have much time to shop around there. My best bet would be to buy from airports, are USA units more likely to be older firmware?
Its most likely going to be a 9.4 unit but wouldnt you have a problem accessing the EU eShop from a US 3DS?

marksteele

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

it's not that the odds are better for US systems it's that if you find a US system you have better odds of knowing what firmware it's on (the list is better filled in for US systems). Also who knows, I mean just 2 weeks ago I was on the US in holidays and I found a copy of cubic ninja, never know what you might find on vacation :P

Reactions: Killer_Nads

Killer_Nads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Its most likely going to be a 9.4 unit but wouldnt you have a problem accessing the EU eShop from a US 3DS?

You mean the airport ones are most likely going to be 9.4??

I'm not to worried about accessing the European store if I have a gateway that works as it can play e-shop games just fine unlike the blue button sky3ds card which can't.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean the airport ones are most likely going to be 9.4??

I'm not to worried about accessing the European store if I have a gateway that works as it can play e-shop games just fine unlike the blue button sky3ds card which can't.

Location does not matter what matters is what shops go through their stock the fastest those are most likely to have newer models shipped from Nintendo I cant imagine an airport has a whole lot of 3DS's to begin with.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I'm understanding this correctly, if I can manage to find a new US Monster Hunter 4 edition of the new 3ds, there will be a good chance that the firmware will be 9.2 or lower?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course now I'm looking to see how possible that would even be and its pretty clear that it's pretty much sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/pGLwR2Rz39c?si=yuslB1eXrvGuq8s2