Hardware N3DS NAND backup possible, I hope.

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by James310,
Reactions: GREAFOX

GREAFOX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to safely remove the Small Gray Ribbon Cable on top? It's the last one and and can't seem to remove it when I pull it since it feels like it's going to get damage? Do I lift a tab up or???

Hbizzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got it to work!!! Turns out it was the GND wire. I moved it once and no change but I decided to move it one more time and it worked!!! Just got 4 identical dumps. Thanks so much for everything and helping I really appreciate it. I am so glad that I can now close the console up for good!
I am having the same issue. Where did you move the gnd wire to?

EliteNewbz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

Long story short - never try to do things while a bit tipsy.

My N3DS won't turn on. The ribbon for the joystick is slightly ripped, so I ordered a replacement part and it should be here Friday. One quick question - about the ribbons that are near the power button, are they supposed to fit snug? I can't seem to press in the ribbon then close the top. It feels like it won't close or "lock" what so ever. Anyone else have any other reasons why the N3DS won't turn on? Everything seems plugged it and I used my multimeter to read points and it was fine...

Thanks,

mammastuffing

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

Long story short - never try to do things while a bit tipsy.

My N3DS won't turn on. The ribbon for the joystick is slightly ripped, so I ordered a replacement part and it should be here Friday. One quick question - about the ribbons that are near the power button, are they supposed to fit snug? I can't seem to press in the ribbon then close the top. It feels like it won't close or "lock" what so ever. Anyone else have any other reasons why the N3DS won't turn on? Everything seems plugged it and I used my multimeter to read points and it was fine...

Thanks,

Not sure how it is with the 3DS but I know with the original DS it wouldn't turn on if the upper lcd wasn't properly connected. So I'd check that the ribbon cable for the upper LCD is properly seated.

EliteNewbz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I'll check it out when I get home tonight. Looks like I might have broken the ZIF connectors, so I have to create some sort of pseudo fix.

mammastuffing

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know what cable do I use for the adafruit microusb b breakout board? No android connector I have that's a microusb fit for some reason :(

By the name "microusb b", I'd say you need a Micro USB B cable:
USBG-MICRO-B-1M.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste