Hardware N3DS NAND backup possible, I hope.

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
yes its actually1,933 gb so im guessing you too have a toshiba emmc, im gonna try the transcend p8 rdp8 card reader when i received it.

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
woah, at my 1st try when i received my rdp8 sd card reader it cant also detect my n3ds xl, so i am very dissapointed again, but i tried to solder my clk to the alternative one, and my grnd, then it detects my 3ds im very happy, actually my read/write speeds is 2.5 mb only so slow, atleast i managed to make it.

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all sorry for writing my Problem int your thread:( Hope that's ok for you. Otherwise send me a Message where the right place is and i post it there and you could maybe so nice porting the post(s) to the right Spot

I bought me 5x Adafrit Micro-B Breakout board for using it in my neu 3DS XL and my 3DS XL Pokemon limited edition. I want to build this into the Case so if ever somethig went wrong while updating or so i can just restore it. Saidly i cant use all 4 datapoints because of the adapter is only designed for microUSB which maybe only have 5 Pins (didnt chacked that before)

I thought the time is good now because i desolderedthe faulty GCR from the Motherboard and so i have more room in the case to position it.

My solder skill are very good already soldered about 25 Jtag hacks to xbox360 and many to the PS3.

In past i found images where to cut the breakoutboard so it fits into the console but can't find one for the old 3ds XL and where the best place is to let it come outside the case.

would be happy if you could guide me to the right post witz the diagram about what i can cut of the breakboard :)

Or do anyound hav a better solution for permanent hardmod where i can use all data lines (0,1,2,3). Would behappy about any great suggestions :)
The breakoutboard was just thefirst thing i found. Looked great and wasn't too expensive.

Last edited by noX1609,

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all sorry for writing my Problem int your thread:( Hope that's ok for you. Otherwise send me a Message where the right place is and i post it there and you could maybe so nice porting the post(s) to the right Spot

I bought me 5x Adafrit Micro-B Breakout board for using it in my neu 3DS XL and my 3DS XL Pokemon limited edition. I want to build this into the Case so if ever somethig went wrong while updating or so i can just restore it. Saidly i cant use all 4 datapoints because of the adapter is only designed for microUSB which maybe only have 5 Pins (didnt chacked that before)

I thought the time is good now because i desolderedthe faulty GCR from the Motherboard and so i have more room in the case to position it.

My solder skill are very good already soldered about 25 Jtag hacks to xbox360 and many to the PS3.

In past i found images where to cut the breakoutboard so it fits into the console but can't find one for the old 3ds XL and where the best place is to let it come outside the case.

would be happy if you could guide me to the right post witz the diagram about what i can cut of the breakboard :)

Or do anyound hav a better solution for permanent hardmod where i can use all data lines (0,1,2,3). Would behappy about any great suggestions :)
The breakoutboard was just thefirst thing i found. Looked great and wasn't too expensive.
http://www.infinitydream.com/new-3d...usb-connector-to-nand-n-164.html?newsPath=102

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over