Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
olliepop2000 said:
Give him a break he is only 11 or something.

No I will not give anyone like this a break. Either learn how to be proper or know that you are too dumb and dangerous to ever play with a wii or anything electrical.

I agree. Screw giving people a break. Some people actually read up before they trash a wii, and ppl that post in all caps havent got proper sense anyways. Lets just give all these people a break bcuz theyre tards. The people on here that cater to idiots just make gbaFail even more. 11yr olds shouldnt be hacking wii's because, guess what, they brick them and then beg us to fix it, which in turn makes this forum even slower for those of us who just come to read up.

ng80092a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'll give you my best.. post a easy going thread what you did, and how.. and what you intended
Example:

I wanted to do install hbc so..
1- put stuff on sd card
2- installed hbc perfectly

then i wanted to do that so..
1- looked on www for themes
2- installed the theme here or there, with sd card, with the program "X"

tell people what's exactly your situation, so everyone is sure how's your situation

one simple question, did you installed preloader?

Posts merged

TRushInfo said:
DeadlyFoez said:
olliepop2000 said:
Give him a break he is only 11 or something.

No I will not give anyone like this a break. Either learn how to be proper or know that you are too dumb and dangerous to ever play with a wii or anything electrical.

I agree. Screw giving people a break. Some people actually read up before they trash a wii, and ppl that post in all caps havent got proper sense anyways. Lets just give all these people a break bcuz theyre tards. The people on here that cater to idiots just make gbaFail even more. 11yr olds shouldnt be hacking wii's because, guess what, they brick them and then beg us to fix it, which in turn makes this forum even slower for those of us who just come to read up.

yeah guys you are so great making things right with an 11 kid.. i wonder how right you were when you were 11, get human please

vegeta4ss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can you get to system maintenance mode?

at the health warning screen before the system menu hold down the - and + buttons at the same time and THEN press A to enter the system menu. You may be able to get in through maintenance mode and then run wad manager from homebrew channel to reinstall your system menu or uninstall the theme's wad file (if it came from a wad file?)

ng80092a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
ng80092a said:
yeah guys you are so great making things right with an 11 kid.. i wonder how right you were when you were 11, get human please

Yeah I put my hand on a hot stove when I was young, But I learned so now the OP knows never to pull that again here.

I can see someone making a mistake, but it is overboard when they think they are so important to have to type in all caps. Absolutely pointless unless you want to be ignored.

are you that frustrated? no, seriously? who in is rightful mind would ever think asking help in caps was because he/she would think it was important? he is JUST desperate ffs
and no matter if gets his wii back or not he surely has learned to never touch again his wii from comments like yours, don't you think? get positive, he already got the scare
and also who are you to think others think are important? and who are you to blame others errors? are you THAT important?

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
If bootmii is isntalled and you dont have the files you can google them, put the bootmii files on your sd, put it in wii turn it on and bootmii willl start, however if you dont have a nand backup to fix it your still in trouble. but if you can get into bootmii if you stop typing in caps and start a new thread im sure that people will help you to restore your wii.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As a poster on page 2 said, try SaveMiiFrii. You take the top off a GC controller and hit the whole D-pad at once(all 4 buttons). Then tell us if your system menu version appears at the bottom.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
TEKPESOS said:
WHEN I TURN ON MY WII IT SAYS SYSTEM FILES CORRUPTED PLEASE REFER TO WII OWNERS MANUAL,I CAN'T GET TO ANY MENU'S,I DOWNLOADED HOMEBREW ON THE SYSTEM,IT BRICKED WHEN I PUT SOME CRAPPY MARIO HOME SKIN,I BEEN ON DIFFERENT SITES TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO FIX IT I HAVE NO CLUE IM KINDA HACK ILLITERATE, I JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PUT HOMEBREW AND IT WORKED,I SENT IT TO NINTENDO AND THEY SENT IT BACK AS IS BECAUSE OF THE HOMEBREW AND THEY VOIDED THE WARRANTY SUUUUUCKSSSSSSSSS,I TRIED TO HOLD RESET WHILE PRESSING THE POWER BUTTON TO GET THE PRELOADER LIKE I SEEN IN ANOTHER FORUM DOESN'T BRING ANY MENU UP, NOW IM BASICALLY SCREWED I BOUGHT MY SYSTEM 4 MONTHS AGO CANT TAKE IT TO TOY'SRUS AND AM DESPERATE FOR HELP PLEASE HELP ME
Well if you got it back from Nintendo like that then send it back to them.

EDIT: Crap, I fail at reading. >.>;

Usually you can pay them to fix it.

D

Deleted User

Don’t install themes on your Wii unless you have high brick protection and NAND backups. Themes are the main reason most Wii’s get bricked...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
installing themes isn't so bad. I have one on my wii and one on my vwii. installing one is different for each one. there's a homebrew for it on the wii and a script for it on the vwii. I would suggest priiloader on the wii and a backup of 0000001f.app (different depending on region but that's the usa one) on the vwii. those are some safeguards.

D

Deleted User

god reborn. Thanks dude. I just don’t install themes because of the high risk factor and my brick protection is completely dumb. I believe I have a NAND backup. But the most I do is install vc wads, mkwii and newer smbwii, and use Nintendont really... I don’t do excessive Wii hacking.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don’t install themes on your Wii unless you have high brick protection and NAND backups. Themes are the main reason most Wii’s get bricked...
Holy necro bump batman thread has been dead for 9 years

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been testing various things with every console since the wii. I always try to take precautions beforehand though. thus far, nothing disastrous has happened. I'm retired from doing that, so my switch is staying stock at least for the time being. ;)

D

Deleted User

Yep. I get that. Sorry I posted on a dead thread. Can we just forget about this mess please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1