Hacking my wii remote shuts off when I try to install Homebrew Browser.

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I did was install homebrew channel using bathaxx with boot.elf and the private folder, next I created an apps folder and added the homebrew 3.9 folder to it. It boots to a black screen and runs through everything but the wiimote shuts off when that happens and I'm stuck. Any help?

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a wii mote plus and I just read apparently that won't work with homebrew? I can use it fine selecting the homebrew file and had no trouble installing it. That doesn't seem right.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
find a older wiimote to use with said homebrew, or find updated versions of the homebrew your using.(if they exist)

edit: The reason for this is because homebrew needs to be re-complied with the lastest libogc in order to be compat with newer wiimotes. Most popular homebrew as been updated but alot hasn't. Its just easier to get a older wiimote. I'm sure someone can post how to tell the difference between what will work and what won't, if you asked.

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you tell if your homebrew is current? and I'm using the browser 3.9c 3.9e wouldn't load properly but c was fine besides this hole deal.

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant latest version of homebrew. I went and got a used classic wiimote. seems good so far. Thanks! You have no idea the hell I've been thought trying to do this...

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant latest version of homebrew. I went and got a used classic wiimote. seems good so far. Thanks! You have no idea the hell I've been thought trying to do this from the homebrew channel to the browser...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_