1. jigaboo

jigaboo Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the tip regarding moonshell and DS Organize (both of which I will be playing with when I get mine).

J

2. zalman

zalman Advanced Member
    Newcomer

How do SnezziDS and NesDS work? Do they need the patcher?

3. trench02

trench02 Newbie
    Newcomer

I got my supercard lite today from realhotstuff. It works great with my standard 1 gig sandisk microsd. I didn't notice any lag with DS games. The front loading micro sd is flush with the base and you need to use your fingernails to remove it.

I was suprised how well the patcher program worked. I was able to patch a gig of files all at once. For those waiting for the m3 micro, you should just get the supercard lite instead becuase it's going to be a real pain removing the cartridge (they both seem to use a daughterboard for the microsd card slot).

The supercard menu loads up instantly, no delay on a flashed ds.

Overall, the card works great. Can't beat it for $50.00. I'm sure the m3 lite english will cost at least 75.00+

4. MrGosu

MrGosu Member
    Newcomer

my sandisk card that i have is a p60m ... anyone know that means [​IMG]

5. compi

OP compi GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    The micro sd card doesn't stick out, but you can take it out VERY easily, maybe a bit too easy, but if that bothers you , you can just add a piece of paper on top of it.

I will test SnezziDS and NESDS later.
    Also, the access time of my micro sd card is 1.1 and the access time of the ultra one is 1.0 So there is little difference between these two.

6. khan

khan GBAtemp Maniac

Pakistan
    Compi: i am wondering how many days does it take between Supercardstore shipping the item to receiving it, because i payed on friday and was asked that they will ship it on monday because i made the payment a little late and now its tuesday and still no sign of my items. :'(

7. panther_512

panther_512 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    Has anyone tried Scummvm DS on the SC Lite????

8. _Mazza_

_Mazza_ GBAtemp Regular

I just want to say loading GBA games is really fast with my ultra micro sd compared to my regular mini sd

9. khan

khan GBAtemp Maniac

Pakistan
    _Mazza_: you have ordered from Supercardstore many times, can you please answer my question above?

10. compi

OP compi GBAtemp Regular

Belgium

11. khan

khan GBAtemp Maniac

Pakistan
    I live in UK just using my native flag, if it does not turn up tomorrow then there is seriously something wrong.

12. kalimero

kalimero Uncle Rupee

Gambia, The
    Did it have the click-in function like the SCMini or the DS game slot? Or did you just pull the micro sd card out of the slot?

13. mastermaw

mastermaw Member
    Newcomer

@ Khan - I'm sure it will be on its way soon. Supercardstore are very reputable.

maw.

14. kutis

kutis Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    umm, may i ask how know which is A which is E if i dun have the original box anymore?

---
    edit: back to topic, great review dude.. covers lots of important points

15. compi

OP compi GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    No, you have to pull it out, not a "click" system.

16. amptor

amptor Banned
    Banned

United States
    u guys are picky about a little gap lmao, I mean.. first of all, these bootleg carts never fit properly, usually are too snug. Also I read this guy's review and it says that castlevania intro runs at the correct speed. I'd rather have my DS games running at the proper speed than a plastic that is in about 1mm further. I'm sure you should be able to modify the thing somehow to make it fit better but overall it looks decent from the review. I'm disappointed that GBA hasn't improved. People will tell me 'gba is dead' yadda yadda but you gotta understand that 1) the system supports GBA and 2) if it supports GBA and you have 2400 roms wouldn't u want it to work right? Yes it is asking a lot but also, remember these guys profit off of internet piracy and the supercard was initially designed for use with the GBA system. So it makes u wonder who is more correct the end user who wants better features or the guy who is making the stuff and counting on a free scene to support his products. Every time this product is revised, GBA gets neglected lol.

17. dreary79

dreary79 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can GBA support be fixed with a firmware update. I thought that the SCL was supposed to fix GBA slowdowns.

18. KingKapalone

KingKapalone Newbie
    Newcomer

I was also looking online for the differences between these two cards and I think the only difference is that one letter. I searched for the E10M and only found sites in the UK that were selling it. When I searched for A10M I found US sites. My guess is that E stands for Europe and A stands for America. Other companies do this as well, such as Sony Ericsson with their phones.

19. seam1

seam1 Member
    Newcomer

man... you are probably EXACTLY right. i didnt even think about that. good job. [​IMG]

20. KeYbLaDeXaLcHeMi

KeYbLaDeXaLcHeMi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    nice review.

i was thinking of getting either the g6 or the supercard lite.

i was on the supercard store site, and on the top it said:
    "one card to rule them all"

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Supercard, review,