My cousin updated my 3DS without telling me.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell him he did good. Help him with his school. Become his best friend, then become his mentor. Make sure that you are very important to him, and when you are the most important person in his life, offer him a puppy. Let the puppy grow, and make sure that he is attached to that puppy. Then one day, out of nowhere, take the dog away. When he tells you that that someone stole his dog, tell him that he is a worthless piece of shit that can't even take care of a dog, tell him that he is a joke and that you never really cared for him. Then burn down his house and leave a leave a note saying "10 years ago you stole my chance of getting free 3ds games. Now I have stolen all that you held dear"
This is the best post I have ever read in the history of GBAtemp.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
thats why you should put parental controls on your 3ds so they have to know the pin to update it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sell his xboxone and go buy a new 3ds with the money you could buy 2 3ds with the money you get and there is away to stop the update once it starts that is to go out side far away from the router till the 3ds loses signal or turn the wifi off

Last edited by hacksn5s4,
Reactions: 730

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tell him he did good. Help him with his school. Become his best friend, then become his mentor. Make sure that you are very important to him, and when you are the most important person in his life, offer him a puppy. Let the puppy grow, and make sure that he is attached to that puppy. Then one day, out of nowhere, take the dog away. When he tells you that that someone stole his dog, tell him that he is a worthless piece of shit that can't even take care of a dog, tell him that he is a joke and that you never really cared for him. Then burn down his house and leave a leave a note saying "10 years ago you stole my chance of getting free 3ds games. Now I have stolen all that you held dear"

AKA the way some supervillain would act.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You people are horrible.

OP, take better care of your shit.
If you don't want things to be updated, don't leave them laying around for others to find.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last week, I was planning to downgrade my system on 10.3. I went out to go buy some root beer, and when I came back home, I saw my cousin sitting on the couch with my 3DS in his hand. As soon as he turned the system on, the update notification appeared and he accepted it. I was trying to stop him, but the damage had already been done. Should I hurt him in some form or fashion?
Ok I say you should buy some more root beer, pour it on him and break his phone. Then enjoy the root beer that isn't all over your cousin.;)

Reactions: Kingy

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
real hero!!!

Reactions: Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Last week, I was planning to downgrade my system on 10.3. I went out to go buy some root beer, and when I came back home, I saw my cousin sitting on the couch with my 3DS in his hand. As soon as he turned the system on, the update notification appeared and he accepted it. I was trying to stop him, but the damage had already been done. Should I hurt him in some form or fashion?
Cool. Should've protected it and not have allowed a child's curiosity to update it. Or maybe Nintendo is secretly hiring children to innocently update our systems. Good thing I'm an only child.

Last edited by Ruby Gloom,
D

Deleted User

My 7 year old sister knows not to ever update her or my 3DS without making sure it's okay first.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
My 7 year old sister knows not to ever update her or my 3DS without making sure it's okay first.
I just set up autoboot EmuNand on my sister's 3DS.
Or maybe Nintendo is secretly hiring children to innocently update our systems.
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll always keep an eye on my sister's 3DS' version from now on.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/pro/scientists-design-super-battery-made-with-cheap-readily-affordable-...