Status
Not open for further replies.

spice and wolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buster2178 said:
You all need to leave Noitora alone, he is doing a good job.He has other roms he's working on also.
An by the the way I played this game and you should rethink your words.Because it should
be rated 11 an up teen, its not hentai its ecchi.I realy dont see any one naked its just boobs bouncing.
So if it get release here in USA it would be rated Teen.So Megawalk kids would enjoy this games.
Shoot they see bouncing boobs at school an at home big deal there clothed.

Any way Noitora, thanks for the game an patches, even the fighting one was awesome.

yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
No, It's gonna be rated higher than teen. No matter what you say no parent would want their 13 year old playing a game with half clothed girls running around having their boobs bounce.

Also I'm not bothering Noitora I am just suggesting he post a link to the new scripts that need to be translated.

P.S. > heres the US release link http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=Mugen+...Saga+us+release

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
actually they "Must" leave her in the game else it wouldn't be a complete game but a epic failure amongst fans >.>
meh i woulda rather have translation but live with what you have to live except for me i am Dead

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Doiong this won't get noitora to be more motivated you know, actually the more pissed the less he would want to work. So stop offtoping.

Also, i said it twice, but hey. Keep the good work up ^^

spice and wolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yea Noitora have you given thought into my consideration of posting the new sets of script that needs to be translated? Maybe random people who pass by the topic might translate some if it. heh.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
spice and wolf said:
So yea Noitora have you given thought into my consideration of posting the new sets of script that needs to be translated? Maybe random people who pass by the topic might translate some if it. heh.
Random people that translate from the spreadsheets are usually noobs using google translate, it won't do, it will be a total waste of time.

toszi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a topic to discuss the translation project, not the release of the game in the US.

Noitora's doing us non-japanese a great favor and shouldn't get the thread harassed.
Anyway, I noticed the big "COMING TO THE US!" thing on the front page.
Have we got official confirmation?

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
toszi said:
As it seems it's not coming to the US but I really don't know why they bought the copyrights for the game outside of Japan. I contacted my translator friend who would be able to help me with the translation, I'll pick the translation project up in some time again, I'm kinda busy right now with other translations.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Translators sort of have a simple guideline of how long to wait before starting on a game. Usually based on the likelihood of US release. Things like crossovers where there'd be major licensing issues, are well known to be among the least likely.

toszi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see.
No rush, I was just confused on whether it's over or not on the trans.
Thanks for the quick replies and thanks for your efforts!
biggrin.gif

Hyuber

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meadowofthoughts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Italy
Noitora said:
toszi said:
As it seems it's not coming to the US but I really don't know why they bought the copyrights for the game outside of Japan. I contacted my translator friend who would be able to help me with the translation, I'll pick the translation project up in some time again, I'm kinda busy right now with other translations.

Wohooo, that's good news :-) Thanks for your efforts!! I might translate this game in Italian, sometime in the future (but since my Japanese is poor I'll have to wait for an English translation/script...).

Oh, by the way, I might try a few things with the patches you've already released, Noitora! just to see how it would look if I were to try and translate this
biggrin.gif

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Hyuber said:
Noitora said:
toszi said:

Wohooo, that's good news :-) Thanks for your efforts!! I might translate this game in Italian, sometime in the future (but since my Japanese is poor I'll have to wait for an English translation/script...).

Oh, by the way, I might try a few things with the patches you've already released, Noitora! just to see how it would look if I were to try and translate this
biggrin.gif
Sure, no problem pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...