ROM Hack Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thread is unpinned because of the re-organizing this section and easing on the stickies!!

We'll try to make it like this, and see if it'll work out well..

This is just a notification for the thread owner, so everyone are updated on what is happening!

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone help, when I drop the rom on the patch it comes up saying ' Bad command or file name Syntax error' The rom is called mugen.nds. I'm a bit new to this.

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"Good news, the game is coming to the US!"

That's freaking awesome then, I don't mind the SRT games being...Atlus'd, as I did get introduced to them via SRT OG1 & 2 for GBA. Although, I think it'd be better if there was proof (say, a link to a site or something) of this claim?
unsure.gif

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Awesome Noitora, you don't stop to amaze me. I wish i could hack as you... but i'm really useless.
Downloading this patch now.

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks, i've read it when i download the patch. Well it would be nice to get this translation, i'm more fan of translation than localizations.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The patch is awesome, you've done an amazing job, Noitora
yaynds.gif

Your Bleach patch is nice, too. It's really helpful.
Is this translation still continue?

XenocideHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"And this is going to be one interesting translation to see if this hypothesis is true."

We shouldn't count chickens before the egg hatches... or else this will turn out just like Chrono Break did.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I don't want to work on a game that might get a localization, I don't actually want to start working on it and then, wow an official localization, I've been working that long for nothing, just like what happened with the Ys translation.

XenocideHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, there might be copyright problems because of the number of different characters involved. I believe that they were owned by the same company in Japan or something, but I believe it's a different situation in America.

It may just be dropped when problems occur... much like the Chrono Break that was never made despite the fact that the copyright was bought. You should just continue until there is more official information.

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think it'll happen the same that happened with JUS. They couldn't localize it due to animes being owned by different corporations.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
since when is Usa and any other folks (except the eastern part) suddenly interest in hentai 0.o ohmygod i love the fact that kos-mos haves unique attacks but ehhh...i don't wanna talk about it.
if this gets a rating of 6 years and older its already whoop kicked out (lol)
i'd rather think mostly 16+ (kids can't understand it and might get a pick-up on the moves, not to mention that you could laugh out loud)
but i can see the point in that kind of view of waiting.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is this game coming to US? In gamefaqs, there's no "Endless Frontier ..." registered and in "Mugen no Frontier ..." it doesn't say the game will come to US.

buster2178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You all need to leave Noitora alone, he is doing a good job.He has other roms he's working on also.
An by the the way I played this game and you should rethink your words.Because it should
be rated 11 an up teen, its not hentai its ecchi.I realy dont see any one naked its just boobs bouncing.
So if it get release here in USA it would be rated Teen.So Megawalk kids would enjoy this games.
Shoot they see bouncing boobs at school an at home big deal there clothed.

Any way Noitora, thanks for the game an patches, even the fighting one was awesome.

yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1