Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In Portugal, it's trivial...

As to whether the MT Team copied GW's Emunand, well, they're just a clean unencrypted image on both, so there's no proof either way.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Instead of reading data from internal memory, it reads it from the SD, right? Since you can image one to the other with no problem and all that...

Yes, but in order to read the image, there's a header that has to match. R4i changed this header for their clones thus making "their" emuNAND incompatible with GW's and viceversa.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
basically there is many ways to achieve the same goal, but MT used the exact same code that gateway used.....its unlikely without copying, lets just leave it at that :lol:

on the positive side they at-least seem to know "how" the code works instead of just hacking at it till it works like with the other clones

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It feels like mt-card do not support 7.1.0-16U,that could be anti-flashcard(I'm trying it one more time and I actually did not find some file big enough to be the new system, which should be approximatly 1 giga)

It works after reinstalling, perhaps a random malfuction

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the 1.1 launcher.dat and haven't upgraded my hardware, and I can confirm that it works - at least for playing ROMs in "MT Card Menu" which is the non-emuNAND portion. I was also able to make a NAND backup, though that's fairly useless since I have a physical flasher installed.

Reactions: kyogre123

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone direct me to a link to unbricking tutorial. im using normal 3ds with real nand saved.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I discovered something: When connecting an EmuNAND made with the MT Launcher to the internet, the settings get transfered to RealNAND, too (so that it can download an update).

Make sure to delete the internet connections from RealNAND after updating MT's EmuNAND to 7.1.X!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o