Move the save files of a digital game from one NNID to another on the same WiiU?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by helado123, Mar 19, 2017.

1. helado123
    OP

helado123 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2017
    Mexico
    Can someone help me with this?... I just bought a used Wii U a few weeks ago (along with ZBOTW), I was really excited with the game and started playing without noticing I was playing from the NNID of the last owner, and when I added mine I noticed two things:

1.- I can't erase the last owner's NNID without knowing his password (which I don't)
    2.- The save file of ZBOTW remains on the last owner's NNID, when I play on mine I have to start from the beginning

Is there any way to take the Zelda save files from the last owner's NNID, put them in a SD/USB, reformat the WiiU (to erase the last owner's NNID) and then restore the savefiles on my NNID? Or anything else I can do?

I post this on the Homebrew section because I guess there's nothing I can do without using homebrew

2. Felek666

Felek666 retarded memekid which no one likes

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Try with Saviine. [I think it only dumps from currently running NNID...]
    If that doesn't work, try to find your save file with FTPiiU everywhere [Last resort, really. Also be careful not to "accidentally" delete something]

Ryccardo likes this.
  3. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    You can... with Nintendo's help :)
    After you copy the save, of course!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice