Gaming Most horribly translated PSP games.

SDA

Shame Yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's almost the same as the "Most horribly translated NDS games" thread, but this time with Playstation Portable titles.

Legend of Heroes: Tear of Vermillion has got a very cut down script with plenty of in-game graphic text that won't let you fully see certain scenes. Why has nobody done a retranslation yet?

Last edited by SDA,

MrGrimmBM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I have to mention Astonishia Story, full of grammatical errors that honestly will get a few chuckles out of you. Random capitalization too

Some Sentences will Look Like this for Some Reason

SDA

Shame Yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Legend of Heroes: Tear of Vermillion has got a very cut down script with plenty of in-game graphic text that won't let you fully see certain scenes. Why has nobody done a retranslation yet?
Someone has translated this game into my language, and the author "attempted" to fix the many typos that plagued the English script. The result is definitely not one of the best, and certain graphics aren't even translated (e.g. the "Push Start Button", "New Game" and "Continue" texts).

Last edited by SDA,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Someone has translated this game into my language, and the author "attempted" to fix the many typos that plagued the English script. The result is definitely not one of the best, and certain graphics aren't even translated (e.g. the "Push Start Button", "New Game" and "Continue" texts).

If it is a fan translation then not every one ia gonna reach the Mother 3 standard.

If it is official... That's sloppy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1