Homebrew Moonshell 2 Stable Update 2.01 Available!

Vampirex

Dhampir
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MoonShell version 2.01 temporary update package.

http://home.att.ne.jp/blue/moonlight/

This package is updated from "Version 2.00" to "Version 2.01". Installed "Version 2.00" is requested. I will up-load a full package on Monday.
Fixed fatal error #15203 with DPG playback. Added Arabic language support. Update Korean's manuals. Added "StpEvery.txt" and "DisScCap.txt". Supported Exif2.1/DCF. Renewed language selector. Fixed mistake external switch key mapping. Fixed cannot return from resume bug. Fixed can not start bug with 2kbyte cluster FAT16 disk.

This version has standby-mode fixed. Enjoy!

AzNDmGe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vampirex can you teach my how to put Moonshell on R4 so I can upgrade it from the R4 one to this Moonshell? Also can you include a tutorial on how to upgrade from 2.00 to 2.01? thanks if notVampirex can anyone else help me? If you can PM me please

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know, I've been just fine without YSMenu (R4 Original owner), and I've been able to play games just fine. The latest game I have is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, without any issues. Why do I need YSMenu again?

Vampirex

Dhampir
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use the YSMENU if you think the R4 firmware sucks.
- the YSMENU is a hacked DSTT firmware for the R4. So as long as the DSTT firmware is being updated, you'll get the same benefits on your R4.

You should go to the R4 forum, im sure they're more of a help than peeps here.

AzNDmGe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry it still didn't help me! Can you just tell me how to add Moonshell on R4?Drag and Drop? is there a possible way so you just press multimedia button and it goes there?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AzNDmGe said:
I'm sorry it still didn't help me! Can you just tell me how to add Moonshell on R4?Drag and Drop? is there a possible way so you just press multimedia button and it goes there?
drag-and-drop the moonshl2 folder into the root folder of the MicroSD card, then copy moonshl2_directboot.nds or moonshl2.nds and rename it "_DS_MSHL.NDS".

moath21

Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
I just downloaded this, and for some reason the GUI works on my Supercard DS one SDHC but every time i load a game it freezes. Im using the Supercard DS one SDHC the latest firmware and a Sandisk 4gb micro sd, did i make a mistake in buying a sandisk? Please help

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
moath21 said:
I just downloaded this, and for some reason the GUI works on my Supercard DS one SDHC but every time i load a game it freezes. Im using the Supercard DS one SDHC the latest firmware and a Sandisk 4gb micro sd, did i make a mistake in buying a sandisk? Please help
It wasn' designed to load NDS games.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This version absolutely shits itself trying to run on my Acekard 2i, it just doesn't work.

I think it's because of the new image-previewing thing, it's just really unstable actually.

Vampirex

Dhampir
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moath21 said:

On Moonlight's webpage
QUOTE said:
Limitations concerning format.

NDS: Not support commercial NDSROM files.

QUOTE(RupeeClock @ Jun 3 2009, 09:31 AM)
This version absolutely shits itself trying to run on my Acekard 2i, it just doesn't work.

I think it's because of the new image-previewing thing, it's just really unstable actually.

Seems like Moonshell 2 dosn't like AK2i. I don't think Moonlight tests moonshell 2 on DSi or DSi flashcarts. Notice in the AutoDLDIPatch folder, there is no DLDI for Acekard 2i.
My advice is to stick with either 2.00 Stable or ealier Betas if you must use Moonshell 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...