Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Firstly my setup for reference

Using AK2i (+AKAIO 1.5 firmware) with Moonshell 2.06 - I have AKAIO to 'autorun' moonshell 2 on bootup

I've started looking @ viewing comics on DS, tried both ComicBookDS and Moonshells2 own 'ipk' plugin. Both have advantages and disadvantages.
So thought I'll stick with Imgview as it autoloads within MS2, whereas ComicBookDS needs file placed in a certain folder & can't be selected through MS

The problem....
When pressing [Start] to 'softreset' (ie reboot back to Moonshell) - it locks up with white screen on top & blue screen (with white writing) on bottom

The bottom screen last few lines are
Code:
open [/-MANGA/COMIC.IPK]
FreeMem=1653760byte
FreeMem=1653760byte
Can not open NDS file.
It's the last line I'm puzzled over - What NDS file is it trying to open ? Why can't it open it & Where is it ???

At first I thought it was because I had deleted 'Image viewer ver1.11.nds' from 'moonshl2\launch\' folder but even replacing that it still doesn't work

I've also read that v1.11 has
QUOTE said:
The bug that had failed in the file search of imgview.ini/imgview.mp3/reset.mse was corrected.
The bug that soft reset was not able to be done was corrected.
And I'm wondering if it's because there ISN'T a reset.mse in my Moonshell folder.
There IS a 'resetmse' folder - but that has the necessary 'rpgs.nds' (for Acekard) softreset & that works fine

What am I missing ????
Thanks in advance

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, the only thing I know is that with a totally clean mSD with only the needed firmware and moonshell2 allow it to work normally. I'm guessing it has something to do with the other files, but I never figured it out really because it never bothered me (I don't use the ipk viewer much).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER