1. CMDreamer

CMDreamer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mexico
    Would love to see more about the NES2WII hardware interface, I know you're not planning to sell it, but how about making it Open Hardware / Open Software?
    Would love to use it on my own Arcade cabinet (when I finally build it).

Respects and congratulations for all knowledge you've got from hakchi/hakchi2.

Greetings from Mexico!

2. galder

galder Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    I have one issue my Snes mini not save now canoe saves system but the games with save battery fine working fine.
    How can fix this issue i can not create suspend games
    PD: Using Hackchi 2.30

3. N0mi

N0mi Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    I may need your help. I started connecting my SNES mini to hakchi 2 ce 3.8.0 a few days ago and spent the next days addings some modules via KMFD's Mod Hub and a couple of games afterwards. Today I just wanted to add few more games, but after connecting the SNES mini there were no more games listed than the original games and all the modules are shown as unknown. I had about 150 MB used on the device, now it shows only 328KB. Can anybody hint me to what has happened and is there any way to get everything back without starting from scratch? Are those games really gone? Any help welcome!

4. cptcrunch

cptcrunch Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    can you still add 700 games to the nes mini

5. Mad-Mega

Mad-Mega GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Since today my Mini-NES is not longer recognized by any Hakchi version, this afternoon it was sort of working, I could add and delete games but when playing and opening a game my Mini-NES crashed, this was because of having too much games. After removing one, everything started working again, except MSX, master system and Genesis games, and some NES games. I think this had to do with a new Retroarch update i did, so after deleting the modules, my Mini-NES is no longer being recognized by Hakchi, I can install modules so using reset-> on/off button works, but I cannot see it online. What can I do next, it is as if something is broke. I am using the official cable, also tried my Mini-SNES one, checked 2 pc's and one laptop, all containing Windows 10 64bit. I have half of a backup of my save states but honestly I do not want to loose them. I am not sure what I can try next?!

Last edited by Mad-Mega, Jul 23, 2020
  6. steven1977

steven1977 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Im having a bit of a problem with Hakchi. Yesterday I added a load of games from snes and md, saved everything on my pc then shut the program down. Booted it up this morning and see all the games in the structure list but when I went to add different system games and saved it whatever I had saved isnt showing up and no idea why.

It just seems if I add games whatever I did the day before is gone and no idea why it does this.

Secondly its cool that snes and nes game cover and data gets auto downloaded but if you try mame or speccy games you have to manually do each one so unsure if this will ever get patched.

7. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    I'm not sure if I'll be helpful, because I only added games specific for the console, but make sure (if using hakchi ce) that the tab next to structure is correct:
    upload_2020-11-14_8-44-38.png

I don't recall games automatically downloading artwork (unless that's new), but you can right click the game and have it search google. this even works if you have all games selected, so it's fast and convenient. I resized my artwork, even though afaik it's resized automatically with hakchi. however, I noticed some were not sized correctly, so that's why I did it manually. did you try the google search function?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - hakchi2, simple,