Hacking Homebrew Modded 3DS won't turn on. Brick or battery issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skully

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was downloading a cia to allow me to use custom badges (GYTB), and I was able to download it from FBI just fine. Then, I realized I still wanted the cia deleted, and selected the "download and delete cia" option instead. Downloaded no problem. Then, instead of pressing select to close FBI, I wasn't thinking and pressed the home button. This is when the entire 3ds turned off.

I had fully charged it before I had started using it, and I had it plugged into a charger the entire time. I tried turning on after, and the blue light would flicker and blink. Now, it's just dead. When I plug it in to charge, the orange light will light up, then turn off after a couple seconds. I tested this by using a different charging cable, and it did the same thing.

TLDR: 3DS shut off after pressing home button instead of select from FBI after downloading a cia and won't turn on again, and it also won't charge.

Have I accidently bricked my 3ds, or should I replace the battery? Or are there any other fixes that could help?
Post automatically merged:

Found the problem. Battery issue. :glare:

Last edited by skully,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    chrisrlink @ chrisrlink: lol +1