Hacking [MMM] Multi-Mod Manager (a collection of tools)

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no need to uninstall HBC/bootmii...

just downlod Modmii, run the wizard...read the .txt guide....just start with step one and reinstall HBC/bootmii (this will assure you get the bootmii files on the card if that's what you were lacking before)...

it does work with 4.3u...and has letterbomb support (don't know what exploit you used before, but it supports all of the 4.3 exploits)....

...if you have further q's, post in the Modmii thread.... best of luck to you!

THBronx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello all!

Can anyone help me with this issue in MMM?

Im trying to unlock my Wii with ModMii and I am following the ModMii guide. But at certain point it says that I need to use MMM to install the wad files, so I installed the IOS236 and when I try to use the MMM option called "Wad Manager" its says: error mounting device SD and then "Please select a storage device : press A to mount, B to return, D-PAD to change". So I select "A" and the message "error mounting device SD" appears again and nothing more happens.

I already tried to reinstall the IOS236 (Using IOS236 Installer method and also using Simple IOS Patcher method), formatted my SD (FAT and FAT32), but without success. Also, the SD card is non-SDHC with 1GB.

Any tip?

Thanks a lot.

THBronx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
in mmm, try reloading to IOS236 before loading the wad manager, or try another sd card
First, thanks for your help.

I already tried to reload to IOS236 and its says: "sucessful" in MMM. =(
But I dont have another SD card. Can I try it with a USB drive?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
in mmm, try reloading to IOS236 before loading the wad manager, or try another sd card

i had slow loads in USB Loader GX and with other app as well until i used YAWMM and noticed the sd wasnt getting mounted, try using Panasonic's SD Formatter, fixed several problems i had

THBronx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

i had slow loads in USB Loader GX and with other app as well until i used YAWMM and noticed the sd wasnt getting mounted, try using Panasonic's SD Formatter, fixed several problems i had
The solution was copy the SD card content to a USB drive and connect it with Wii. Then I installed the wad files.

But now I have one more question:

Well, I live in Brazil but I bought my white Wii in Japan (in 2009 I think). It's version was 4.0J and I softmodded to 4.1J. My question is: can I buy original games here (not the japanese version) and play it directly on my softmodded white Wii? Or I still need to use a USB Hard Drive?

Thanks a lot for your patience and sorry about my bad english!!

THBronx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
u would need to enable priiloader's region free hacks, but yes, it should work

just that? Well, I really appreciate your help because today I tried to rent a Wii game to test, but the guy at the game store assured me it would not work.
Well, thanks again!

"I will be angry if you forget to say thanks"....so, thanks a lot!

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is possible to have a new release compatible with new wiimote ?

I search source code for compile it myself but I don't find them.

thanks. ;)
Source code is not available. You have to ask Wiiwu for the source if he is still around here.
But you can also use Wii Mod, which is basically the same.

actar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Source code is not available. You have to ask Wiiwu for the source if he is still around here.
But you can also use Wii Mod, which is basically the same.
Wii Mod support new wiimotes?

so now with v1.1.0 of the Homebrew Channel, it should be safe to use mmm v13.4 (or other older apps that has issues) with ahbprot enabled, right?
I think (but I can wrong) that use mmm using ios reloading on IOS236 (that disable ahbprot) at stratup was safe also with the hbc 1.0.8.

thanks!

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
How long should it take to load another cIOS? It's been 10 minutes and it's still loading. I'm afraid it has hang up and I don't know if I can turn off the console or not... What should I do?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
How long should it take to load another cIOS? It's been 10 minutes and it's still loading. I'm afraid it has hang up and I don't know if I can turn off the console or not... What should I do?
It should take 2 or 3 seconds. You are probably trying to load a stub. Just hold POWER for about 4 seconds to shut off your Wii.

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
It should take 2 or 3 seconds. You are probably trying to load a stub. Just hold POWER for about 4 seconds to shut off your Wii.

That's what I did and it seems everything is okay. Thanks.

jhb50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SD card is broken, so I must load everything from USB HDD or SMB.
I need to use the WAD Manager but it gives an error when attempting to load from USB so I would like to load the wads from SMB. When I select SMB is shows 4 empty smbs and fails, but I can find no instructions on how to configure smb's for wad manager.

I have created a standard smb.conf in the apps/mmm directory but still no luck even though that smb.conf works fine for apps/mplayerc

Can anyone tell me how to configure the smbs for MMM?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes Jeff Butts a reporter you can trust