Hacking [MMM] Multi-Mod Manager (a collection of tools)

hetfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
asper said:
Add the possibility to reboot to system menu insted of loader ?

If you load MMM form a forwarder it boots but when exit it crashs; in my opinion is related to exit to menu insted of exit to loader function.
I think your problem is in your forwarder channel.
I made a forwarder channel myself and no problems there, it exits to HBC.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
PRO TOOOOOOL
biggrin.gif

THIS FIXED MY 2011 ERROR
biggrin.gif

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hetfield said:
Question:
In the next version, will it be possible to install wad files from USB?
At this moment the wad manager can't load from USB, or am i missing something here?

I tried it with this in mmmconfig.txt:
StartupPath=\wad
AutoLoadIOS=236
FatDevice=usb

I'd like to know this as well, the v13.1 changelog states
CODE-ÂÂenabled support for USB storage devices on port 0

Edit: After actually reading mmmconfig.txt I found that "FatDevice=" with no parameter will prompt which device to mount.

actar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Problamy someone had just explain this problem:
Using MMM from USB, without an SD card the file "mmmconfig.txt" is not read.
Infact in tihs file (in the root of the fat32) I have:
FatDevice=usb
StartupPath=/wad
AutoLoadIOS=249

but when i start mmm use the ios 58 and when i click on wad manager i recive an error ("no sd found" or sometight else), then i can select the usb drvie.

It's not i problem for mine, just see that.

I'm very very sorry for my english, i hope someone uderstand me. =)

edit: Now, i see that someone have just said this problem... excuse me.

edit2: reloading Hermes cIOS mmm don't mount USB storage device.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
DjoeN said:
Does this Wad Manager supports installing wads from USB?
If not, is there any?
It does. If it's auto-selecting the SD, open (or create) "SD:\mmmconfig.txt" and add the following line to it:
CODEFatDevice=

Since there is no value set, you will be prompted what device to mount when selecting Wad Manager.

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to make a stand alone app for "Display system info" ? You said it is a collection of tool.

PS: I know, I am going away from Swiss knife approach, but this is a very low priority question.

lovelessmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am new here and I was wondering if someone could help me.
I recently tried softmoding my wii and ran into a problem. I am running on 4.3u, installed the homebrew channel and bootmii.
Loaded MMM 13.4 on my SD card and placed it in my Wii. When I load Bootmii from the homebrew channel, the screen goes completely
black and the Wii disc tray flashes blue continuously. How do I fix this and get bootmii to load? Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this >_<
I followed http://hackityourself.info/ guide until I ran into this problem @_@

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lovelessmo said:
Hi, I am new here and I was wondering if someone could help me.
I recently tried softmoding my wii and ran into a problem. I am running on 4.3u, installed the homebrew channel and bootmii.
Loaded MMM 13.4 on my SD card and placed it in my Wii. When I load Bootmii from the homebrew channel, the screen goes completely
black and the Wii disc tray flashes blue continuously. How do I fix this and get bootmii to load? Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this >_<
I followed http://hackityourself.info/ guide until I ran into this problem @_@
...are you wanting to launch bootmii? ...or MMM (since you're in the MMM thread)? not really sure what you're asking here or how MMM applies....

i always find it funny that people use non-Temp guides, then come here for support....i'll answer your q's, hopefully you make use of them....

to launch bootmii: you need the bootmii files on the SD card. these should have been created when you installed bootmii from the hackmii installer. what brand/size SD card are you using?

to launch MMM: just launch from HBC like you would any other app. it'll show in HBC if you have it in the appropriate folder structure: SD(or USB):/apps/mmm/boot.dol.

honestly though, if you're not too far into this (i assume you've only got as far as installing HBC/bootmii)...just scrap the crap and download Modmii and use that (assuming you're a windows user)...it's the most idiot proof mod tool for the wii...link in my sig or in the stickied threads at the top of the hacking forum.

lovelessmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply brausm08!
I am using a SanDisk 2gb. And you're correct, I am not that far into the softmodding process.
I will take your advice and scrap the guide I am using. I will go with the Modmii and hope it works out = ]
So should I uninstall the homebrew channel and bootmii and start over with Modmii?
Btw, does Modmii work with 4.3u?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh? What did you take to get Hi? :angry: