* APP Manager to easily launch homebrew from SD card
* WAD Manager with faster batch operations and safety measures
* IOS Manager to check/install/delete/patch/dop IOS or custom IOS
* Manage Priiloader Hacks and switch to it or Wii System Menu
* Install Wii System Menu v4.x from Nintendo servers
* Install Wii Channels from Nintendo servers
* Install & Patch IOS36 to enable homebrew (express 1-click TBR)
* Remove stub IOS or unused Korean IOS
* Display boot2 version and information
* Display Wii system settings and more...
* Reload to any IOS via a easy-to-use selection menu
* Configurable by editing "sd:/mmmconfig.txt" file
* Real-time on-screen status and detail reports on all operations
* Clear and easy-to-understand user interface to a powerful tool
* Stable, compact and loadable from HBC, bannerbomb or as a channel
There is more to [MMM], so just give it a try to better understand what it can do to help you. If you have ideas for future feature enhancements or any bug reports, do let me know. And as with all tools, please keep the children away and use it yourself appropriately.
Download homepage: Multi-Mod-Manager
I'm currently seeking donations to support MMM's development - it will help to offset the cost of getting a Wii capable of boot2 bootmii and SSBB, Lego Indiana Jones etc.
I'll greatly appreciate if you can help by sending your donations via Paypal to [email protected]
(WiiWu - Sep 20, 2010)
[Changelog for v 13.4 - Sep 20, 2010]
Install & Patch IOS36:
- upgraded to support Nintendo's Sep7 IOS updates
- installs patched IOS36 as IOS36 & IOS236
- IOS36-64-v3608.wad used as base IOS
- updated IOS information database to Sep7
- added new on-the-fly patches to active IOS via AHBPROT mode (if available)
If your Wii has a non-working internet connection setup, a bug in Homebrew Channel 1.07 & 1.08 will crash any homebrew apps (including MMM) within seconds after launch. This affects apps launched in AHBPROT mode.
To disable AHBPROT mode, delete the "no_ios_reload" line from meta.xml file in MMM apps folder.
[Changelog for v13.3 - Sep 13, 2010]
Install & Patch IOS36:
- updated to support System Menu 4.3
- updated IOS information database
- support online install of System Menu 4.3
[Changelog for v13.2 - May 13, 2010]
Wii System Info:
- added feature to extract and show Wii's Parental Controls PIN and Secret answer
IOS Manager + Install & Patch IOS36:
- added IOS patch to remove version restriction when installing IOS (fixes Error -1035)
- upgraded patching engine
- added autoloading of a installed IOS if it matches the one in AutoLoadIOS config option
And some optimizations that may speed it up in SNEEK.
[Changelog for v13.1 - May 5, 2010]
- 25% faster WAD installation
- support new cIOSx_v19 & Hermes'v5; fixed all "Error -1029"
- natural sorting of file listing (IOS4 before IOS10)
- upgraded batch selection interface
- new feature to mark a sub-folder and install all its wads with (+) button
- added safety features to protect Wii critical system components and IOS
- improved custom IOS install option
- cleanup screen interface
- added switch to System Menu via priiloader v0.4 and later
- upgraded System Menu's Hacks editor
- separate categories of stubs
- added removal of unused Korean IOS
- added safety checks and warnings
- mmmconfig.txt; copy to SD root to configure IOS autoload, storage device, startup path
- enabled support for USB storage devices on port 0
- fixed display support for component connected TV
- and other mostly underlying rewrite and fixes
For offline WAD installation, try NUS Downloader here or NUS AutoDownloader here
Thanks to pepxl and rahoul for their custom icon and channels.
- added Wii System Information for a quick check on a Wii's essential settings
- added to WAD Manager a option to abort batch operations with B button; useful for avoiding user accidents
- WAD batch operation now display clearer view of current wad status and a final status report so errors will not be missed
- changed install/tbr patch of ios36 to look for backup folder from \wad instead of \wads
- speedup App launcher to near instant launching of homebrew apps; speed is now limited only by SD card
- added to IOS Manager a option to reload another IOS with Home button
- IOS Manager will avoid deletion of System Menu's IOS
- Updated IOS description database
- Restore use of classic and gamecube controllers
- Fizzy screensaver to save plasma screens
- Reorganised menu, prompts and bugfixes
v12.6 - added App launcher, express tbr install keeps IOS15 v257 to support Hackmii
v12.5 - added express tbr install/patch of IOS36, more UI enhancements
v12.3 - more UI enhancement, priiloader moved to main menu, auto stub removal for ios222,223,249, fixed IOS36 tbr install
v12.2 - avoids dsi when exiting.
jskyboo - initial codebase, a nicely merged in set of tools with enhancements
Marcmax - original dop-ios for managing IOS, based off tona's shop installer
Waninkoko - WAD Manager
wiiNinja,Sorg,mariomaniac33,Leathl - WAD Manager enhancements
Daco - priiloader magicword
Crediar - preloader hack editor
WillPower - TBR: Trucha Bug Restorer, boot2 info
dopmii/dopiosmod Team - System Menu, Channel installer
Giantpune - Check and remove stubs
Tona - AnyTitledeleter code to delete stub title
TeenTin,Maisto,wes11ph - auto stub removal and app launcher ideas
Team Twiizers/devkitPRO/Programmer's Notepad
Please PM or email me directly with details and references if I have missed anyone in this extensive list of credit or if you wish to request older v12.0 source.
Reminder: This is a thread to support MMM users and gather feedback on improving MMM's features and bug reports. If you wish to discuss any other areas, do so by sending me a PM or email. We like to keep this thread clean and on topic from now on.