Visual Studio

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I put it in path... I am running Windows 10. I have 3 items for path: Windows app something, devkit pro, and python. Clarification on this appreciated. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The folder with python.exe in it needs to be in the PATH variable.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The folder with python.exe in it needs to be in the PATH variable.

I am confused... Is it the path under "User variables for User", or path under "System variables"? I am running Win 10...

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 397

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sometimes you have to restart your system.
Still getting error. Sorry to keep bothering you :(

Since I am having trouble trying to use Editor, can someone mod my save for me? I was trying to apply the "max all" command (Max exp, items, etc.). Help greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• ML Save.zip
    550 bytes · Views: 164
Last edited by Skeet1983,

Visual Studio

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me how to use this on Linux?
You're on linux but don't know how to use this? :unsure:
If you're on debian or ubuntu you can install python 3 and download the script, then run it in a console just like windows.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do you edit bonuses? Its not included in the Help or README.
Sorry, forgot I added the ability to list the bonuses but I didn't add in the ability to modify them. I was looking for a proper way to modify the individual bonuses but for now it sets all of them. They're --mario-bonuses and --luigi-bonuses

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have been wanting to use Trainer but keep getting error messages. I had Python in PATH in environment variables (Windows 10), but still no luck :(
Can someone help me with editing my save? I wanted the "max all" command (Max exp, items, etc.). Help greatly appreciated :)

Visual Studio

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have been wanting to use Trainer but keep getting error messages. I had Python in PATH in environment variables (Windows 10), but still no luck :(
Can someone help me with editing my save? I wanted the "max all" command (Max exp, items, etc.). Help greatly appreciated :)
Back up your save and send it to me in a PM.

D

Deleted User

I try to avoid python.
What does that have to do with this thread? No one asked what you use and avoid. If you avoid python than go to another thread that doesnt use python and give a relevant reply there.

Brayton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does that have to do with this thread? No one asked what you use and avoid. If you avoid python than go to another thread that doesnt use python and give a relevant reply there.
Sorry senpai Sasori, the quote option wasn't showing up, and I thought I could go without quoting it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.