ROM Hack MLSSE - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga Editor

EoZ090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Can someone do a video tutorial please? I tried , but it didn't work .. i don't know how to save the modify sav :( if someone could modify my sav i will be very grateful , i tried with the comand --max-all :/

Attachments

• ML1_001.rar
    738 bytes · Views: 193
D

Deleted User

Can someone do a video tutorial please? I tried , but it didn't work .. i don't know how to save the modify sav :( if someone could modify my sav i will be very grateful , i tried with the comand --max-all :/
What is the full command you entered and what error did you get ?

EoZ090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
What is the full command you entered and what error did you get ?
I put
py MLSSE.py -i ML1_001.sav
py MLSSE.py --max-all
py MlSSE.py -o ML2_001.sav

when I renamed the out file ml2 into ml1 and import the sav nothing change, or when I try to see if it works I put py MLSSE.py --list-all and nothing change :/ could you tell what i'm doing wrong? if you tell i could do a video tutorial

Visual Studio

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put
py MLSSE.py -i ML1_001.sav
py MLSSE.py --max-all
py MlSSE.py -o ML2_001.sav

when I renamed the out file ml2 into ml1 and import the sav nothing change, or when I try to see if it works I put py MLSSE.py --list-all and nothing change :/ could you tell what i'm doing wrong? if you tell i could do a video tutorial
Should be:
Code:
py MLSSE.py -i ML1_001.sav -o ML1_001_modded.sav --max-all

Reactions: EoZ090

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just not getting this at all Seems no matter what instructions I follow I get nothing out of it even when checking and following all the steps perfectly.
All I really wanted was Max Beans and Coins, if I uploaded my file would someone please be kind enough to do this for me?

Visual Studio

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just not getting this at all Seems no matter what instructions I follow I get nothing out of it even when checking and following all the steps perfectly.
All I really wanted was Max Beans and Coins, if I uploaded my file would someone please be kind enough to do this for me?
If you already have the script downloaded then it's:
Code:
python MLSSE.py --max-gold --max-beans -i ML1_001.sav -o ML1_001_modded.sav
otherwise if you're on the latest commit then it's:
Code:
python MLSSE.py --max-coins --max-beans -i ML1_001.sav -o ML1_001_modded.sav

Last edited by Visual Studio,

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still not getting anything.
I even have a the save file and a copy of the save with the same name (ML1_001_modded.sav) and nothing has changed in either.
I am sorry if I am being a nuisance as I am really not trying to be.

Visual Studio

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still not getting anything.
I even have a the save file and a copy of the save with the same name (ML1_001_modded.sav) and nothing has changed in either.
I am sorry if I am being a nuisance as I am really not trying to be.
It should ML1_001_modded.sav is the output file, don't rename your save to that. You need to put ML1_001.sav (save slot one) or ML1_002.sav (save slot two) in the same folder as the application and run the command I sent you.

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First line of code (the one with gold) refused to work and give me the outbound file, however after downloading the new version that uses coins instead of gold I got it in one go with the code given.
Thank you very much Visual Studio for all your help and the editor.

Visual Studio

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First line of code (the one with gold) refused to work and give me the outbound file, however after downloading the new version that uses coins instead of gold I got it in one go with the code given.
Thank you very much Visual Studio for all your help and the editor.
No problem, enjoy.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I installed Python 3, but didn't see a PATH setting during install (Install Python 3 and make sure it gets added to PATH(should be a button during install)). How can I use this Save Editor?

I tried using editor. I am getting an error message when I run command. Attached is image of error. I did add Python to PATH in Windows Environment Variables. This is what I entered for command:
"py MLSSE.py -i ML1_002.sav -o ML1_002_modded.sav --max-all"

Now, I am getting an argparse error when entering the following : "python MLSSE.py -i ML1_002.sav -o ML1_002_modded.sav --max-all"

Both error images are attached. I don't know what I am doing wrong :(
Help greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by Skeet1983,

Visual Studio

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you going to allow stat editing?
All stats are calculated off of the current level plus the bonus modifier, you can edit the bonus modifiers to your liking.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi guys. I installed Python 3, but didn't see a PATH setting during install (Install Python 3 and make sure it gets added to PATH(should be a button during install)). How can I use this Save Editor?

I tried using editor. I am getting an error message when I run command. Attached is image of error. I did add Python to PATH in Windows Environment Variables. This is what I entered for command:
"py MLSSE.py -i ML1_002.sav -o ML1_002_modded.sav --max-all"

Now, I am getting an argparse error when entering the following : "python MLSSE.py -i ML1_002.sav -o ML1_002_modded.sav --max-all"

Both error images are attached. I don't know what I am doing wrong :(
Help greatly appreciated :)
You don't have python in your PATH environment variable.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All stats are calculated off of the current level plus the bonus modifier, you can edit the bonus modifiers to your liking.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You don't have python in your PATH environment variable.

I thought I put it in path... I am running Windows 10. I have 3 items for path: Windows app something, devkit pro, and python. Clarification on this appreciated. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch