Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to avoid python.
Well if you're on debian, ubuntu, fedora, or centos it's preinstalled.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there an way to get this working for bowsers minions
Bowser's minions is a bit harder to guess because a ton of values change each battle but I plan on doing it in the future.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
Hammer Type:
044A28F8 = XX09YY02

XX =
E7 = Normal Hammer
3A = Normal Hammer 2

EF = Super Hammer
7A = Super Hammer 2

F7 = Ultra Hammer
BA = Ultra Hammer 2

I found this offset for the Hammer type.

D

Deleted User

Does any 1 know an xp com mand for bowsers minions
Stop spamming the thread. If you want it so bad work on it yourself. Other people have lives outside of working on a save editor.

The OP already said he would look into it when he has time, and that it was a lot of work to go through all the data. The project is open source. You or anyone else is free to find the values themselves and submit a pull request to add the functionality yourselfs instead of waiting to be spoon fed.

If you want help with what is released thus far in this thread and if it isnt clarified in the documentation or the OP than that is different. We or others will be more than happy to elaborate further. but spamming the same question over and over about something that isnt added yet is doing nothing

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not a valid offset in the save game, that's why I'm not understanding.

Really? That's funny, because I've been using RAM Explorer and NTR Debugger to get this offset, and I've been dumping the process for the game, so... unless it's supposed to be like 0x003A28F8 and 0x003A28FA/0x004A28F8 and 0x004A28FA? Those two offsets activate what kind of hammer you currently have.

Last edited by TheWord21,

ladygugu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How i can calculate the Rankup Bonusses.
The values are on Level 1 correct but when I am on Level 2 or > then the value i input is incorect because with every rankup you get bonus hp 1 or 3 hp sometimes. How can I calculate this to always show the correct HP with each levelup and to edit it correctly
Im Working on a rewrite in C# for people that dont have or want to use python.

It's 95% done only thing left is the corrected Hp and Bonus values if you rankup (Max Hp/ BP / POW/DEF/Speed/Stache) :/

Jamie5544

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Im Sorry for keep asking its just i really want to beat bowsers minions easy thats why i wont ask for it anymore :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale