Miiverse on the 3DS to be “huge”, says Iwata

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yes because electronic trophies are the only way you get any replay value out of anything. It's sad that you have to resort to trophies/achievements in order to find replay value out of a game. How did we ever make it through all these years without trophies and achievements.

I wish they would just die for good. Go back to the days where everything was discovered on your own in a game. Like beating the Weapons in Final Fantasy VII and VIII, or collecting all the skulltula's in Ocarina of Time. Trophies and achievements are pointless.

But its not only to add replay value, the fact that it gives you 'bragging rights' of completing a difficult,skilled or time consuming task that makes them appealing to people.

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... uhm... is there a way to... opt out of having a zillion useless Mii's on the 3DS? :tpi:
That's not exactly Miiverse, That's WaraWara Plaza; kind of an add-on to Miiverse. Miiverse is the thing you use to communicate with other players Via Drawing or Text.

I can see Miiverse Replacing Game Notes (To make space on the top bar on the touch screen) Although I hope they keep the colors :D (Red, Blue, and Black)

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
One main thing I'd like to see in the os, is that whenever you press the home button and try to go to any of those quick access apps like friends list, browser etc you should be able to access them faster, I mean it takes so much time just to check your friends list, I would like to know if other people are having the same problem or its just my 3ds, I wonder, anyways hoping they bring more to the os just than miiverse which is awesome on the wii u.

Or even pause currently played titles and open another one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.