Top G Unlike Tate
OP
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Share your 3DS memory photos here. I will miss the 3DS/Wii U e-Shop but luckily, we will still have online for a bit longer. Hopefully it will make it to 2030, but I doubt that. I assume the online would shut down around 2025-2028 sadly. Luckily, we will have Pretendo Network by then.

my_3ds_memories.png

I have many many more hours in my games. I had 2 other NNIDs though. This is my DC_PKMN NNID. Also, this only goes to Feb 2020 (otherwise Pokemon X would be higher and FS3D would be here + more titles played) it seems for me unless ppl get more. I could make a reply or edit for a more account version. I wonder if we could get to work on a custom version of this that is slightly different and you can input stuff like hours yourself. That way, you can make a custom version of this image here and it would work better. You could import your Mii via NNIDs/PNIDs, game icons via directly finding the file, and then you input the title and hours along with genre. You would do this for every game and then you could have images for each game.

Have fun sharing and looking at other people's game hours. They are long to say the least for some. I will put my full playtimes based off the Activity Log and (for Pokemon), game time put in according to the game. It will be the top 5 games. I had an old 3DS, but that broke in 2020 and Activity Log is for that system only unless you do a system transfer as far as I know. As a result, it wouldn't be possible to get the 1000s of hours from there (2014-2022). Also, wouldn't count me using my DS flashcart bc that isn't a good source unless you only have 1 game on it.

DC TheGamr with 79,763 Steps and 144 Titles
  • Pokemon X - 320:14 (longer if I would have an old save)
  • Flipnote Studio 3D - 176:18
  • Internet Browser - 119:43 (I played that 3ds secret game a lot and used 3DSPaint more recently)
  • Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo - 88:29
  • Pokemon Platinum - 169:06 (some time on my DSi, OG DS, and DS Lite though)
FireLuigi1 with 5,144 Steps and 40 Titles
  • Mario Clock - 12:50
  • Internet Browser - 9:12
  • Mario Kart 7 - 4:55
  • Flipnote Studio 3D - 4:43
  • Swapdoodle - 3:38
FireLuigi1 has the e-Shop ahead of Swapdoodle, but I won't count that because it's both pre installed and will be useless after March 2023.

Thanks for reading this long list of stuff. Have fun sharing again.

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: