boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I got tired of using that stupid monster hunter community site to see what events are going on (In case you have not tried to do it on Wii it just looks horrible.) To avoid this I threw together a little php page that pulls the ical file from their site and parses it into something that is a little more friendly.

I hope someone else finds this useful, I have setup a server that you can bookmark on your wiis http://mainwall1.us.to/mh3events/

Change Log:
08:27AM EST 06/10: Added corrections (to fix capcoms screwups)
12:44PM EST 06/07: Added shop events to the list.
12:37PM EST 06/06: Added colors to separate current and future events.
10:28AM EST 05/25: Redid the code to make more efficient. Also fixed it to where future event types (Gigantic Monster, for example) will automatically have their own table.
11:59PM EST 05/24: Added the option to click on a reward and search for it on the monster hunter wiki

boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Am0s said:
nice one I assume this is for both US and EU servers?

You know that is a good question! Im not sure what the calendar is on that website, if anyone knows please let us know.

Actual in the ical events it says it is US but, correct me if I am wrong, EU events come 2-3 days after the US ones right?

chA1nBull3t

Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
boondoklife said:
Yes I can confirm that these are the US dates, and that Sinister Saints sucks =P.
Sinister Saints does not suck
sad.gif
. It is, however, VERY situational.
1] It's elemental +500 fire (The highest elem. dmg boost for an SA)
2] 864 Raw Attack (upper median of all SA raw dmg)
3] It has 3 slots (omfg) so depending on your armor set/skill needs, it can be a HUGE benefit.
4] It looks purty? lol (not really a + but... w/e
tongue.gif
).

Sure there is another SA that does over 1k raw dmg but for an elemental 3 slot SA, this thing can be a BEAST.
Again, it's very situational though lol.

It works great with a Lagi set (you can get ATTACK up LARGE with this using attack deco's. Not to mention the elemental atk up = big dmg).

boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I prefer to use my deadeye hammer for big damage + fire, Really the only weapons I use now are my deadeye, tenabra D, and my alatreon hammer for jhen. Other than that if I get board I just pick something and run with it =P.

On a side note I think I am just disapointed in the event items in general, there are so few and not really noteworthy. They could have done so much more by using DLC to get more items later. It's like getting your first fullset of rathalos armor and then realizing everyone looks the same
wink.gif
I use bhanabara suit myself to stand out heh.

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that gun lance the upgraded version is SICK the "byakko" xDDD

and gotta love that phantom jay leno [uragaan] event!!! Lol

anywho thanks for this bro

boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
hybrid -x1 said:
that gun lance the upgraded version is SICK the "byakko" xDDD

and gotta love that phantom jay leno [uragaan] event!!! Lol

anywho thanks for this bro

I absolutely love the phantom uragaan, I went in expecting it to like teleport or something wierd. Instead I end up fighting mini Leno!

Best frigging event so far IMHO.

boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, we all know Capcom can not seem to get their calendar straight; I have coded in some correction logic to the page which makes it easy for me to correct those mistakes. If you come across an incorrect event let me know so we can have at least one up to date calendar for the MH3 community.

boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

A recent request got my coffee stooper to fall just enough for me to put a couple of scripts together. It is now possible, with a little patients, to get email notifications on your Wii of schedule changes!

Here is how it works:

If you want an email to be sent to you when a calendar update is made then you need to do two things.

1) register my email address on your wii as a friend. To do this you have to send me an email from your wii! Once I get this the wii servers will get my reply and allow me to email your wii. My address is [email protected].

2) Then sign up on the calendar page with your wii email address, it is formated as follows: w(your WII ID)@wii.com " [email protected]" is mine for example.

*NOTE: You can just enter your email adress and the email will send to that too, but every thing is just better on the wii!. The emails are sent out four (4) times a day, but only if there has been an update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: hi @Xdqwerty