OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello everyone.
Sorry fot the bad english
smile.gif

OK...I have a Wii with 3.2E and wiikey,and I use geckoos 1.07b to load my games.So,metroid prime trilogy will work with geckoos?

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work, but you might need to download a few additional IOSes using Dop-IOS. Or, you could update to 4.0 using Waninkoko's 4.0 updater, and then use waninkoko's 4.1 updater, this should give you all the benefits of latest firmware but keep your homebrew working just fine.

But whatever you do, install Bootmii first and do a nand dump, in case you accidentally get bricked, you can recover.

Your English isn't that bad. I've seen native English speakers who are harder to understand
smile.gif

sepho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Covarr said:
It should work, but you might need to download a few additional IOSes using Dop-IOS. Or, you could update to 4.0 using Waninkoko's 4.0 updater, and then use waninkoko's 4.1 updater, this should give you all the benefits of latest firmware but keep your homebrew working just fine.

But whatever you do, install Bootmii first and do a nand dump, in case you accidentally get bricked, you can recover.

Your English isn't that bad. I've seen native English speakers who are harder to understand
smile.gif
recent game like the conduit and grand slam tennis work with my geckoos,so trilogy should work without problems i think...

however,thank you covvar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary