Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy not working on Wii Mini

leanbeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a soft-moded Wii Mini with d2xl-v1-beta2 (cIOS base 57, cIOS Slot 249) and I'm having issues trying to play Metroid Prime Trilogy. When I try to select the individual games in the Metroid Prime Trilogy menu the game gets stuck at the loading screen. Should I change any options on the loader (I'm using USB Loader Gx last version). Does this game work on wii mini at all? Thanks in advance.

leanbeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm not really sure but I've tried several roms and none seems to work. What's weird is that I can get to the game selecting menu and when I try to load individuals games the stuck at, for example, Loading Metroid Prime... screen. I couldn't find the option to select altdol either.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a soft-moded Wii Mini with d2xl-v1-beta2 (cIOS base 57, cIOS Slot 249) and I'm having issues trying to play Metroid Prime Trilogy. When I try to select the individual games in the Metroid Prime Trilogy menu the game gets stuck at the loading screen. Should I change any options on the loader (I'm using USB Loader Gx last version). Does this game work on wii mini at all? Thanks in advance.
Post a syscheck here.
Also what drive are you using, usb kr external hdd? Is it plugged into port 0?
Also i recommend using this version of usbloadergx.
I also recommend trying with Wiiflow Lite, you might have better luck with it..
If neither options above fix this issue, you should check the hash of the game in WiiBackupManager, since it dual layer dvd game the wbfs had to be split into 2 if your drive is fat32 formatted, and they could be corrupt if not made/ transferred properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-