OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hey

Is there any way to patch Wii games to play them using a controller instead of a Wii remote on dolphin ?

I am playing NGC games on my tablet and I would like to play Zelda TP, Mario galaxy, Metroid prime 3 and animal crossing Wii on dolphin too but I only have a bluetooth controller

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey

Is there any way to patch Wii games to play them using a controller instead of a Wii remote on dolphin ?

I am playing NGC games on my tablet and I would like to play Zelda TP, Mario galaxy, Metroid prime 3 and animal crossing Wii on dolphin too but I only have a bluetooth controller
You need to map the controller bindings for classic controller, wiimote, nunchuck etc. separately. And motion control games require specific mappings. Some Wii games work better than others with traditional controllers, you can play around with it. Metroid Prime 3 uses motion controls heavily for camera control, it can be mapped to the right stick but might be a bit janky (like trying to map mouse to right stick in a PC game, it never works perfectly)
Mario Galaxy works well just map shake to a button and use the touchscreen to shoot star bits. Zelda TP same, just map shake to a button for the sword.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto