Mass Effect: Legendary Edition headlines December's PlayStation Plus lineup

sadasdasdasd.png

The PlayStation Plus free games for the month of December have been revealed. Three games are up for grabs this month, starting on December 6th: Divine Knockout: Founder's Edition (PS5/PS4), Biomutant (PS5/PS4), and Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (PS4) which collects and remasters the three original Mass Effect games. These games available for all tiers of PlayStation Plus subscribers, while the games catalog for higher tier members will be revealed later this month.

:arrow: Source

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Never played MassEffect 1 coz it was exclusive to xbot360...although it was later released for Ps3...But not as a stand-alone game but rather as a 3-pack for the whole trilogy which did not make sense as I had already bought a copy of ME3.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
What's censored in it?
I think he's referring to the butt censors. They made some changes in the legendary edition where they "nerfed" the female butts in some conversations/cutscenes or straight forward fully removed them/changed the camera position so it's out from sight so you can't see them anymore.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he's referring to the butt censors. They made some changes in the legendary edition where they "nerfed" the female butts in some conversations/cutscenes or straight forward fully removed them/changed the camera position so it's out from sight so you can't see them anymore.
People are mad... Because the game doesn't let them look at butts? So much that they made mods to restore the proper amount of buttage?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People are mad... Because the game doesn't let them look at butts? So much that they made mods to restore the proper amount of buttage?
I mean, nude mods exist so it's not that weird. If anything, it's stranger that the devs/publisher made a conscious decision to redo the code to remove such things from the original game. Not sure why people care about it either way, it's not exactly high art.

Reactions: tabzer and Bobsy

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is a very good month for me :)
4 games I wanted and didn't have yet !

I don't care if I don't see a fake polygon butt, I play for the story.
I completed the first Mass Effect game already on PS3, and I chose to "no have a relationship" so.... you see, I don't care about missing sexual scenes as I don't trigger them anyway !

Reactions: tabzer

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm surprised at the lukewarm reception. Mass Effect Legendary Edition is a shit ton of video game(s) and pretty decent. It's definitely aged but it's well worth the time.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO
This is a pretty good month and people have to realize for $60 you are getting alot of things though the year.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're missing the point. Censorship is censorship.

On the anime TV series Dragon Ball Kai (2009) they removed the middle fingers which the original Dragon Ball Z (1989) series had. It just looks weird because fans know what it's meant to look like, even when awkwardly censored.

This isn't about the amount of "buttage" or "triggering," it's preserving the game as it was originally released.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're missing the point. Censorship is censorship.

On the anime TV series Dragon Ball Kai (2009) they removed the middle fingers which the original Dragon Ball Z (1989) series had. It just looks weird because fans know what it's meant to look like, even when awkwardly censored.

This isn't about the amount of "buttage" or "triggering," it's preserving the game as it was originally released.
Is it censorship, though? If a creator looks back on something they did unfavorably, changing it in an updated release seems like its their prerogative. If they were editing the original release, I'd be on board with this take, but they aren't. It's a different release altogether.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it censorship, though? If a creator looks back on something they did unfavorably, changing it in an updated release seems like its their prerogative. If they were editing the original release, I'd be on board with this take, but they aren't. It's a different release altogether.
It might just be because you don't particularly care about what's being changed. I agree that the original is still out there so it's of little consequence.

Reactions: Deckard5621

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...