PlayStation Plus games for October 2023 revealed, cloud game streaming announced as PS+ Premium feature

dasdsdsadsadsads.png

This month's set of PlayStation games for PlayStation Plus subscribers has been unveiled. Those that pay for PlayStation Plus Premium and Extra tiers can play the following titles, when they're made available on October 17th:

• Gotham Knights
  • Disco Elysium: The Final Cut
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
  • Alien: Isolation
  • Dead Island: Definitive Edition
  • Outlast 2
  • Elite: Dangerous
  • FAR: Changing Tides
  • Gungrave GORE
  • Eldest Souls
  • Roki
On top of that, Premium subscribers get a handful of retro games:

• Tekken 6
  • Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
  • Ape Escape Academy
  • IQ Final

Also beginning this month will be a new feature for PlayStation Plus Premium users--you'll be able to stream your PS5 games from the cloud. Select titles from the PS+ Catalog, Game Trials, and certain games that users own will be able to be streamed on PlayStation 5 consoles. Members will be able to use their DLC in cloud streamed games, as well as output at 4K resolution. The launch will roll out in Europe on October 23rd, while North America will get access on October 30th.

Select PS5 games will be available for streaming, and we’re planning to have hundreds of PS5 titles to support this new benefit. This includes:

● Top PS5 hits from the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog*, such as Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Horizon Forbidden West, Ghost of Tsushima, Mortal Kombat 11, and Saints Row IV

● Game Trials* for PS5 games, such as Hogwarts Legacy, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and The Calisto Protocol

● Additional PS5 digital titles PlayStation Plus Premium members own that will be available for streaming, such as Resident Evil 4, Dead Island 2, Genshin Impact, Fall Guys, and Fortnite

:arrow: Source

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
I don't have Playstation premium, but on thing I would love to ask the big companies is: Why do they not include every retro game in their subscription?

Reactions: HarveyHouston

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have Playstation premium, but on thing I would love to ask the big companies is: Why do they not include every retro game in their subscription?

Because they're greedy corporatists like Nintendo who need to pinch every penny to maximize their time on Epstein Island.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Because they're greedy corporatists like Nintendo who need to pinch every penny to maximize their time on Epstein Island.

Companies never cease to amaze me. The Indie scene is starting to become better than it honestly even if most of the indie games nowadays are the original games they're inspired from but with a different taste but familiar feeling.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Because licensing is a nightmarish labyrinth that may not be worth the effort for the couple downloads the games get. They focus on the big hits.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we will be able to cloud stream our own games we own?
so we will be able to cloud stream games we don't have installed but bought?

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$$, same reason you don't get to watch every movie ever made on Netflix
Post automatically merged:

I cancelled my PS+ top tier membership last month due to budget. The games getting added by PS are just not worth the ~$25 a month I was paying. This month is no different.

Xbox Gamepass all the way
The value of PS+ is so poor as far as games goes if they didn't hold you hostage for online play no body would subscribe

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cancelled my PS+ top tier membership last month due to budget. The games getting added by PS are just not worth the ~$25 a month I was paying. This month is no different.

Xbox Gamepass all the way

considering you can get gamepass ultimate for "free", its the way to you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto