PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for December 2023 announced

legooo.png

PlayStation Plus users certainly have a selection of games to choose from for the month of December. Headlining the selection of titles is LEGO 2K Drive (PS5/PS4), an open-world LEGO racing adventure. Supplementing it are Powerwash Simulator (PS5/PS4), where you clean up different environments with a powerwasher, and Sable (PS5), which offers exploration and a non-linear adventure.

If you're interested in Mafia II: Definitive Edition, Dragon Ball: The Breakers, or Aliens: Fireteam Elite, the previous month's lineup, you'll need to grab them before they're gone, on December 4th, with the new PS Plus titles arriving the following day.

:arrow: Source

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lego 2K Drive is a free to play game, anyway.

This Lego racing game plays a lot like Hot Wheels so.. eh, great.
Post automatically merged:

For some stupid reason Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Lute Edition (F2P) only works if you have PS+. 😑

are they going patch that shit.... i'm guessing not....

EvilJagaGenius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lego 2K Drive is a free to play game, anyway.
Uh.
1701362350289.png

It is loaded with MTX but it is also very much the sequel to Lego Racers 2. Open worlds, NPCs to chat with, minigames to do and boosts to earn for your cars. If you like building the car editor is a dream come true. But sadly it's absolutely earned the Mixed rating it gets on Steam with all the MTX crap, it could've been GOTY material if it hadn't been for greed.

I like it, but I can't love it, and I can't blame people who hate it.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh.
View attachment 406646
It is loaded with MTX but it is also very much the sequel to Lego Racers 2. Open worlds, NPCs to chat with, minigames to do and boosts to earn for your cars. If you like building the car editor is a dream come true. But sadly it's absolutely earned the Mixed rating it gets on Steam with all the MTX crap, it could've been GOTY material if it hadn't been for greed.

I like it, but I can't love it, and I can't blame people who hate it.
On PS4 it's F2P.

pivix

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am glad of that I didn‘t extended my subscription during black week sale. Now I can buy rest of my games physicaly.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have been boycotting ps+ personally, not been resubbing for 3 months at this point. I don't see why I would pay the highest tier to get 1 or 2 games every month for retro games, a library of mostly ps4 games and these awful monthy games. Meanwhile I can get gamepass and get tons of actually good games day one.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they're absolutely not f2p games, lego 2k drive is $70 (for me) and powerwash simulator is $40

edit: on ps4, boo.
"PS4 boo" lol

This generation has been moving so slow that PS4 still felt like more than plenty and for many it could be, except they'll eventually upgrade to PS5 as everyone else does. I'm just not, eh.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"PS4 boo" lol

This generation has been moving so slow that PS4 still felt like more than plenty and for many it could be, except they'll eventually upgrade to PS5 as everyone else does. I'm just not, eh.
PS5 is terrible so far. I think they are literally trying to see if they can get away with going a whole generation by charging people a little extra for "ports"/collections of PS4 or PS2 games instead of actually releasing new games.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
DEER SANTA SOONY,

Hope you and your ELFS are all rights and working well! I've been God all year, so I deserve a lot I think!
I'm not too greedy, I only wish for a game that doesn't worth 5$ and that I would like to click on because of the image, would like a AAA (like the first later in alfabet game), don't be like uncle scrooge.
Please this year give me a fat account and a slim body and not the opposite like last year.....
Please don't drink beer on chrismas day, you might mistake for my presents and bring unknown games with cars made with plastic or games with charachters nobody knows from nowhere!!.
Also, what is you favorite color? Mine is not white, it's dark purple or black.....Also, I don't like inside noise and my console been bigger every four years, I don't really feed it for real you know it's not a secret.
Please, don't screw it this year, If that was the case, that would made a shitty christmas for me, pass well via the chemney of my home and don't forget the carrot!

Last edited by mrmagicm,
Reactions: Marc_LFD

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some of these comments are weird. The price for PS+ isn't only for the "free" games each month. Sony has a larger and superior subscription catalog than Game Pass so the few extras from both parties mean little to nothing in the scope of the entire offerings from both. People also like to act as if MS's Games With Gold had AAA titles constantly and that Sony has always had nothing. I have both, along with NSO, and PS+ is hands down the superior service for me based on the overall subscription library offered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?