PlayStation Plus games for October 2023 revealed, cloud game streaming announced as PS+ Premium feature

dasdsdsadsadsads.png

This month's set of PlayStation games for PlayStation Plus subscribers has been unveiled. Those that pay for PlayStation Plus Premium and Extra tiers can play the following titles, when they're made available on October 17th:

• Gotham Knights
  • Disco Elysium: The Final Cut
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
  • Alien: Isolation
  • Dead Island: Definitive Edition
  • Outlast 2
  • Elite: Dangerous
  • FAR: Changing Tides
  • Gungrave GORE
  • Eldest Souls
  • Roki
On top of that, Premium subscribers get a handful of retro games:

• Tekken 6
  • Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
  • Ape Escape Academy
  • IQ Final

Also beginning this month will be a new feature for PlayStation Plus Premium users--you'll be able to stream your PS5 games from the cloud. Select titles from the PS+ Catalog, Game Trials, and certain games that users own will be able to be streamed on PlayStation 5 consoles. Members will be able to use their DLC in cloud streamed games, as well as output at 4K resolution. The launch will roll out in Europe on October 23rd, while North America will get access on October 30th.

Select PS5 games will be available for streaming, and we’re planning to have hundreds of PS5 titles to support this new benefit. This includes:

● Top PS5 hits from the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog*, such as Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Horizon Forbidden West, Ghost of Tsushima, Mortal Kombat 11, and Saints Row IV

● Game Trials* for PS5 games, such as Hogwarts Legacy, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and The Calisto Protocol

● Additional PS5 digital titles PlayStation Plus Premium members own that will be available for streaming, such as Resident Evil 4, Dead Island 2, Genshin Impact, Fall Guys, and Fortnite

:arrow: Source

Anthony D'Amico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
considering you can get gamepass ultimate for "free", its the way to you
I know its not a "free" service.
I was just stating that gamepass is a better service.
Better games, more features and a smaller monthly free.

Thats why I'm like "Xbox Gamepass all the way" :)

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its not a "free" service.
I was just stating that gamepass is a better service.
Better games, more features and a smaller monthly free.

Thats why I'm like "Xbox Gamepass all the way" :)
you actually can get it for "free". I havent paid for it in over a year. You can easily earn gamepass for free every month with ms rewards. gamepass ultimate is 10,500 reward points. you can earn around 15,000-20,000 pts a month. only takes about 5-10 mins of work per day. thats why i put free in quotes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto