Hacking Mario Kart 8 Wii U Question

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii U doesn't come with it pre-installed, but with a code in the box. You would use the code in the box to download it on the eshop, with the latest version.

EDIT: Oh, I read that wrong, sorry. It comes with 5.3.2.

Last edited by H3llbender,

Pink Gold Peach

Random Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii U doesn't come with it pre-installed, but with a code in the box. You would use the code in the box to download it on the eshop, with the latest version.

EDIT: Oh, I read that wrong, sorry. It comes with 5.3.2.
And if I'm correct, 5.3 is hackable (Loadliine)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...Thats odd, my friend got one from Walmart and it came with 5.3.2. I even installed tubehax and the exploit for him. I guess they are making them with 5.5.0 pre-installed with them now.

Captain Crunch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right now there are 3 versions on the market, the oldest comes with 5.3.2 and the ones in store are usually v2 with 5.4. Online they sell the newest one I think which is 5.5 (atleast at walmart). Also 5.4 should be loadine v3 compatible by now. Your best bet online is to check the release date.
Mario maker bundle should also be 5.4. Other bundles are third party sellers now so consider what you want before buying.

Last edited by Captain Crunch,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We generally do not lock threads after the problem has been solved. This allows for anyone else who might have a similar question to get help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom