Wii U CTGP Cafe Error

Jeke74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
While trying to download CTGP Cafe on my Wii U, I applied the patches to execute Mario Kart 8, but while booting up the game, it crashes saying ("Exception type 2"), someone please help me

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While trying to download CTGP Cafe on my Wii U, I applied the patches to execute Mario Kart 8, but while booting up the game, it crashes saying ("Exception type 2"), someone please help me
If you updated MK8 to the latest version that came out a few weeks ago. CTGP-Cafe (and any other MK8 mods based on it) will no longer work. For the time being, in order to use such mods, you'll have to downgrade MK8 to its previous version. I've never had to downgrade a Wii U game, but there is a method here somewhere on how to do it, so it is possible.

Jeke74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you updated MK8 to the latest version that came out a few weeks ago. CTGP-Cafe (and any other MK8 mods based on it) will no longer work. For the time being, in order to use such mods, you'll have to downgrade MK8 to its previous version. I've never had to downgrade a Wii U game, but there is a method here somewhere on how to do it, so it is possible.
Well, I tryed to downgrade but Wii U forces me to update the game

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you successfully downgrade, you can avoid upgrading the game again by turning off the Wii U's internet connection before starting the game.

Jeke74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well if you successfully downgrade, you can avoid upgrading the game again by turning off the Wii U's internet connection before starting the game.
When I turn off the internet connection it says that the game needs to update and forces me to connect to the internet to update

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I turn off the internet connection it says that the game needs to update and forces me to connect to the internet to update
I dunno what to tell you. I haven't personally had to downgrade a Wii U game, since I've just kept the internet off anytime I mess with this game since the update. It should be possible though, others have reported luck in doing so I do believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...