ROM Hack Mario and Luigi 3 USA Freeze

Jastone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm playing on an acekard 2i that i bought yesterday...using the AKAIO firmware and the patched rom, runs ok. However, i get random freezes, had two so far and i'm only about 20 mins into the game. Any known fix? i don't think i can stand these freezes if theyre gonna occur so often. thanks

sonicboom510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aimansss95 said:
in my country flashcard is reallt expensive!
and i only see dstt, edge and an R4 being sold.
i'm just going to wait for a patch (if there is one!?)

I'm not sure about your country, but doesn't deal extreme ship to Malaysia? You might want to check that site out. You can pick up an Acekard2i for $12.97 (American Dollars) free shipping.

damiussus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xDarkElement said:
haha its funny how this game is making everyone buy new flashcarts.
Indeed, it's extremely funny how these companies try to put in these piracy checks to try to convince pirates to just buy their stuff. But instead it convices the pirates to buy new ways to pirate.
rofl2.gif

violent

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damiussus said:
xDarkElement said:
haha its funny how this game is making everyone buy new flashcarts.
Indeed, it's extremely funny how these companies try to put in these piracy checks to try to convince pirates to just buy their stuff. But instead it convices the pirates to buy new ways to pirate.
rofl2.gif

its actually kind of sad. if it didnt work on myedge card i would just wait or buy it. why buy a flash cart for 1 game. thats being a thief for fun not value. and thats just worse. lol
gbasp.gif

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Hmm... I wonder...

Im embarrassed to ask this since I have read all topics about this game...

But since I want to play this game and seeing that there is no patch on R4...How can I run it on NO$GBA emulator? The patch? The cheat code?

And I mean run 100% ok. No glitches no freezes save works fine.

aimansss95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonicboom510 said:
aimansss95 said:
in my country flashcard is reallt expensive!
and i only see dstt, edge and an R4 being sold.
i'm just going to wait for a patch (if there is one!?)

I'm not sure about your country, but doesn't deal extreme ship to Malaysia? You might want to check that site out. You can pick up an Acekard2i for $12.97 (American Dollars) free shipping.

american dollar is pretty expensive in malaysia
that's why

Machneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N-TG said:
Hmm... I wonder...

Im embarrassed to ask this since I have read all topics about this game...

But since I want to play this game and seeing that there is no patch on R4...How can I run it on NO$GBA emulator? The patch? The cheat code?

And I mean run 100% ok. No glitches no freezes save works fine.
Just get Desmume and you won't have to patch and it saves fine.
yaynds.gif

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
syko5150 said:
RedHero said:
.Darky said:
DSTT and R4 users, just buy a new flashcart.

If I had enough money to buy a new flashcart I wouldn't still be using my R4 -__-

I agree with Darky you could just sell your R4 i sold 2 R4s to people for 100$ each already loaded with games and they thought they were getting a good deal lol

My R4 isn't in any state to be sold. DS's don't recognize the card about half the time.

Jastone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone confirm whether i need to restart my DS (phat) after each save point? Ive noticed twice now that it freezes after a min or so after saving. Using acekard 2i with AKAIO + patched rom.

Riftweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just went ahead and bought the game. i've been waiting for a very long time to play this game. and it was only 34.99. far easier than waiting potentialy weeks or months for a patch to come out that may or may not work.

so.. enjoy waiting guys and girls, im enjoying the game quite a bit =)

blackw0lfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riftweaver said:
i just went ahead and bought the game. i've been waiting for a very long time to play this game. and it was only 34.99. far easier than waiting potentialy weeks or months for a patch to come out that may or may not work.

so.. enjoy waiting guys and girls, im enjoying the game quite a bit =)

and that is why nintendo put protection on this game. for all those who are too impatient to wait and so they go out and buy the game. you know i read an article about gratification delay in a copy of the New Yorker and it was very interesting.

enricoeco09

Trophies
XP
Country
HI!!
yaynds.gif
it works!!, by the way im using edge.. even my screen goes completely black after saving, it still worthy enough than waiting for the fix update on R4 and DSST right?

hehe!! love it man.. ++REP!! if Rep is available here hehe
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png

but i didnt made my game till the end in mario and luigi partners in time.. so just asking do i have to play again that partners in time before i start playing this game??

ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
blink.gif
rolleyes.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rofl2.gif

Ivellis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Overlord Nadrian said:
enricoeco09 said:
HI!!
yaynds.gif
it works!!, even my screen goes completely black after saving
wut

In what way does it work if the screen goes black?
sleep.gif
dry.gif

Because on EDGE it doesn't freeze till AFTER the game saves so a reset will find you at the save point. Tedious? Yes, but worth it to most people I'm sure.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Meh, I went to a mall to get a new flashcart (M3DS Real) and they only got R4 (all the clones of it, Gold, HD, etc) and DSTTi.

Guess I'll just have to order it online, if I do I'll bet it will take like 3 or maybe a month to get delivered, or wait for a patch...

Moyukon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
violent said:
why buy a flash cart for 1 game. thats being a thief for fun not value. and thats just worse. lol
gbasp.gif

Well, since a lot of big games like these are going to have these sorts of protections put in place from here on out, it may be a worthwhile investment to make!

I'd appreciate someone with more knowledge on the subject shining some light on why exactly it is possible for the game to be made playable on other cards besides the R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: