ROM Hack Mario and Luigi 3 USA Freeze

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering the same lol. Selling flash carts on a mall/physical store? Really?
laugh.gif

I COULD buy the game instead of buying another flash-cart... but it only comes out here in NOVEMBER. Good God, I think I'll wait for a patch.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the first game. Superstar saga is indeed awesome. Couldn't pick between Partners in Time or Superstar saga, though. I love them both.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Here there are no piracy laws for games... Just you have to search to find them.

A store I know has also only R4 and all the kinds of it. But I haven't been there for a long time... Maybe I should go to see if it has an Iplayer
tongue.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
PlutonPress said:
Acenima said:
anyone know when a patch working with dstt will be released?

Everytimes someone ask that, it get pushed back for another MONTH.

It's easier just to say there isn't one coming, then maybe they'll stop asking 20 times a day. And you don't even have to worry about them reading messages like this and realising it's a lie because let's face it, they just don't read any messages and post blindly!
wink.gif

NSider

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I know it's coming eventually. I'm waiting patiently, especially since I have other stuff to occupy my time right now. I just hope that when this is defeated, we won't have to go through the same episode with Spirit Tracks. I can't wait that long for a new Zelda.

You can't really blame people for asking about the progress of the M&L3 patch, though. The reviews this game is getting are spectacular.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll 100% guarantee you that the new Zelda game and the US release of Kingdom Hearts will the same, if not better, copy protection. There's way too much casual piracy on the DS and Nintendo are making a stand. It's so simple to pirate stuff on the DS that even little kids can do it, Nintendo want to put a stop to that.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
TrolleyDave said:
I'll 100% guarantee you that the new Zelda game and the US release of Kingdom Hearts will the same, if not better, copy protection. There's way too much casual piracy on the DS and Nintendo are making a stand. It's so simple to pirate stuff on the DS that even little kids can do it, Nintendo want to put a stop to that.

And if you were Nintendo....wouldn't you try to stop it?

I just love it when little kids come on this board with their so-called rant and just writing things like "F*** YOU NINTENDO AND F*** YOUR F***ING DS!! AND I HOPE YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS F***ING SECURITY THING!!!!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
bboybserk said:
please tell me the rom name or where you got it from, i have an acekard2i as well but it dosent apparently "freeze" at the select save file menu. once it shows up, the music keeps playing but i cant interact with the touch screen nor the controls.
id appreciate it very much if youd share your rom file with me

I'm guessing you didn't actually read the rules you agreed to abide by when you signed up just earlier today. The rules state you may NOT request roms, links to roms or links to rom sites. Either edit it out your post or I'll report it.

berlinka said:
TrolleyDave said:

And if you were Nintendo....wouldn't you try to stop it?

I just love it when little kids come on this board with their so-called rant and just writing things like "F*** YOU NINTENDO AND F*** YOUR F***ING DS!! AND I HOPE YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS F***ING SECURITY THING!!!!

I would've done it long ago. Don't worry mate, I'm in totally agreeance with you. I've already lost my temper with a couple of kiddies in the release thread, one of them called Nintendo "backstabbers" for putting protection in. The one thing that really bugs the shit out of me with all these temper tantrum having kiddies is the fact that they go on about how annoyed they are they can't play it even tho they've been waiting "l1k3 43va" for it and they talk about how desperate they are to play it none of the little cunts will even contemplate buying it.

That's what I mean I said piracy had become way too casual on the DS, people don't see it as a privilege - they seem to see it as their right.

I call their disorder PMS, have a read of this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180285

QUOTE(alidsl @ Sep 19 2009, 11:28 PM)
Only the Specific Nintendo releases will get this Anti-piracy

Once it's successful enough and easy enough to implement Nintendo will just license the technology/source out to whoever wants to protect their stuff.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I'm not even contemplating buying it... but that's just because I have TOO MANY games to play in one life as it is. And I only have a Wii, a DS and a GBA. I seriously can't find the time to play all the games I want, simply because I also have a job, a wife, a kid and other stuff I have to do.

A lot of kiddies just sit at home and bore themselves senseless. These are the ones that are annoying others on this forum with things they want/need/deserve.

Seriously, sometimes I'd wish that Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony would put an end to piracy and just made piracy protections that were impossible to crack. Then some people would have a life again, and learned to appreciate a game again. And I'm saying this merely to say that I feel poisoned too by all the easy ways you can get stuff the "grey" way. I seriously haven't bought a game in ages.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not gonna buy it either, it's not really my type of game. I enjoyed the Mario RPG on the SNES but never really got into the GBA one or PiT. I'm pretty good for buying games, if I like it and I know I'm not just gonna fly through it I'll fork the cash out for it. Usually when it's come down in price by quite alot though. lol

I'm like you, I've got more than enough games to keep me occupied. I've got a few more systems than you as well so have plenty to keep me occupied, plus I go out and do stuff as well.

Sony have pretty much cracked the piracy problem with the PS3 from what I can tell. I've seen lots of people claim they have "hacked" PS3's and heard rumours of the Paradox loader for it but never actually seen either of them. I don't know a single person capable of playing pirated PS3 games.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alright, i can wait or might just buy the game i just like the idea of having all my games on 1 card.

also were pirates afterall so we gotta live the life of pirates
ohmy.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RedHero said:
I solved all puzzle and action levels. Trying to get gold on all, but honestly... that's pretty boring if it's pretty much the only game to play >.<

*starts new game in SM64DS for 20th time*
I think you're talking about Scribblenauts. This is supposed to be a Super Mario RPG 3 thread.

darksaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
TrolleyDave said:
I'm not gonna buy it either, it's not really my type of game. I enjoyed the Mario RPG on the SNES but never really got into the GBA one or PiT. I'm pretty good for buying games, if I like it and I know I'm not just gonna fly through it I'll fork the cash out for it. Usually when it's come down in price by quite alot though. lol

I'm like you, I've got more than enough games to keep me occupied. I've got a few more systems than you as well so have plenty to keep me occupied, plus I go out and do stuff as well.

Sony have pretty much cracked the piracy problem with the PS3 from what I can tell. I've seen lots of people claim they have "hacked" PS3's and heard rumours of the Paradox loader for it but never actually seen either of them. I don't know a single person capable of playing pirated PS3 games.

Yeah I think Sony is the most successful company in preventing piracy on the PS3, I haven't seen/heard anyone ever since the PS3 has been released that has played pirated games on it. It's much better for us here, since the stores here always sell the games too expensive but since there is no pirated games; more second hand get available, almost every PS3 game I have is second hand. For the other consoles, I hardly ever seen second hand games since all people here buy pirated games so there are only few people who would sell their games to the stores. Nintendo has done one hell of a job this time, I bought the game so I don't care about the patch anymore and I'm glad I bought the game
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.