ROM Hack Mario and Luigi 3 USA Freeze

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
FFS must this be closed also? WAIT FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION ALL THE TIME!

Ill answer it, then the mods should close the thread!

1. Is there a patch? - No there is no patch
2. How long is it going to take? - Maybe a year? I dont know, a couple of more days maybe.
3. Is there a solution to play it on the M3 of R4? - No! Not at this moment
4. Should i post the same stupid question on the forum all the time and slowing the servers down by doing so? - NO! You certainly shouldnt!
5. Should i wait patiently? - YES! The crack/patch/cheat will be posted when its done and working...

This SHOULD clear things up... And no i will not apologize for my caps at the beginning. Stop posting the same stupid things over and over again.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
qwsed said:
FFS must this be closed also? WAIT FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION ALL THE TIME!

Ill answer it, then the mods should close the thread!

1. Is there a patch? - No there is no patch
2. How long is it going to take? - Maybe a year? I dont know, a couple of more days maybe.
3. Is there a solution to play it on the M3 of R4? - No! Not at this moment
4. Should i post the same stupid question on the forum all the time and slowing the servers down by doing so? - NO! You certainly shouldnt!
5. Should i wait patiently? - YES! The crack/patch/cheat will be posted when its done and working...

This SHOULD clear things up... And no i will not apologize for my caps at the beginning. Stop posting the same stupid things over and over again.
There is a patch. :I

Foxfire Inferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*claps*
Thank you qwsed. I'm also getting tired of people asking the same question that's been answered 15-30 times already, as well as the ignorant few that are actually pissed off at Nintendo because, heaven forbid, they wanna actually make a profit from a product that they put out on the market. It's one thing to be a pirate but it's another thing altogether to just be plain ignorant.
As for me, I'd buy the game (if I had the money) but like all DS games that I buy, I transfer the roms to my comp and then straight onto my Cyclo (I don't redistribute) but that won't do me any good unless there's a good fix for it. Yeah, I know the code has had mixed success but personally, I have patience to wait for a perfect fix. There's plenty of other things that I can be doing as I wait...and none of them will be "IS it ready yet? Is it ready yet? OMG IS IT READY YET?"

Tsuchy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either its my card or the game b/c im at the part where im fighting the mole brother on the train vs big bowser and i constantly kept getting frozen in the middle of the battle

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Let me talk some b***s*** too! Everyone is talking so I just wanna too...

I have M3 Simply cart, an R4 clone. This brand new early release does not run on my DS because Nintendo did put a lot of effort fighting pirates. Yar, grog!
Did anyone already try picking the japanese version and change graphics and text scripts included on the localized one? Or is it more easy to try brake this new anti-piracy code? The japanese one works on a R4 flash cart?

I don't know nothing about hacking stuff... Just realized that no one mentioned trying this.

So... B***s*** done!
yaynds.gif

iL0VECO0KiEs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, there sure seems to be alot of virus attack sites trying to lure us in when we look for Mario & Luigi piracy fix... Anyway, i assume there's no fix for the M3 simply/R4 yet?

Jastone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Should i buy an acekard 2i for $25 or just wait to see if a fix for the r4 comes out? Not looking too good for the r4 atm...

Nickoten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Akotan said:
Let me talk some b***s*** too! Everyone is talking so I just wanna too...

I have M3 Simply cart, an R4 clone. This brand new early release does not run on my DS because Nintendo did put a lot of effort fighting pirates. Yar, grog!
Did anyone already try picking the japanese version and change graphics and text scripts included on the localized one? Or is it more easy to try brake this new anti-piracy code? The japanese one works on a R4 flash cart?

I don't know nothing about hacking stuff... Just realized that no one mentioned trying this.

So... B***s*** done!
yaynds.gif

It has been mentioned, but unfortunately it seems it's a lot more difficult than, say, an undub because a lot more editing would need to be done in the code to adjust for the new text. It'd essentially be like translating a ROM with the script already done.

link_991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fat Slaughter Bad said:
ffs you guys, the game's been online for a day, and it's not even on store shelves yet.

3 days actually. Usually these things get cracked pretty fast so it's not unusual there are so many impatient people, but they really should actually read and see that there are many other posts exactly the same as theirs that have already been answered. It's like listening to a small child constantly asking, "Are we there yet?"

Boo_Mansion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a black screen after choosing a file on my M3 Perfect, with and without the Xeno patch. I had the same error with the Japanese version as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...