chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here was something funny i saw on yahoo news tonight

A man who called 911 to complain about his McDonald’s order ended up going to jail.
"I went in to order seven McDoubles and one McChicken and one fry,” Lorenzo Riggins told local station WALB-TV. But he says that's not what he walked away with.
"When I got to my truck and I got ready to leave, I looked in my bag and come to find out I had six McDoubles," the Albany, Ga., resident said. He said he went back into the restaurant to get his other McDouble but didn’t get any satisfaction.
"She was trying to get an attitude with me, and I said I'm going to call the police," the dissatisfied customer said. And he did, but that's when he got double trouble rather than another McDouble.

Riggins was arrested and charged with violation of the emergency 911 telephone service, according to WALB.
"I called the police" he said, and thought everything was "cool." "I didn't know I was misusing 911," Riggins said.

Riggins told WALB-TV that all he wanted was respect; the police told WALB-TV that misuing 911 is no joke. The police also took Riggins to jail.

Riggins came away from the experience with a cautionary message:

“I would like to say check your food before you leave, always be careful when you go buy food anywhere you go,” he said.

and another dissatisfied customer XD

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I went in to order seven McDoubles and one McChicken and one fry,” Lorenzo Riggins told local station WALB-TV. But he says that's not what he walked away with. Might I add he must be a fat bastard (no Austin Powers pun intended)

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a story similar to this on World's Dumbest. But the guy got arrested because he didn't get mayo on his sub at Subway...

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Holy shit, what a fat ass.
When 1 or 2 sandwiches are just too mainstream, you get 8 and a single fry. So what's the purpose of the fry? Is he counting his calories and doesn't want to pass his 2800 calorie/meal limit?

Reactions: GameWinner

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When 1 or 2 sandwiches are just too mainstream, you get 8 and a single fry. So what's the purpose of the fry? Is he counting his calories and doesn't want to pass his 2800 calorie/meal limit?

No, no, no, that's why you get the Diet Coke. Don't want too many calories, tee hee.

D

Deleted-236924

Drive-Thru-GTASA.jpg

I'll have two number 9s... a number 9 large... a number 6 with extra dip... a number 7... two number 45s, one with cheese... and a large soda.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...