1. IGA

IGA Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    - when i plug one of GC controller , controls on wiimote is dissapearing at this moment - if i start do it in Quick menu i lost control at all, if do it in game the first player becam bad configured gc controller.
    So i totally can't set control with connected gc controller at this core

( when i disconnect GC controller, the control is returning at wiimote with classic controller...
    Even more, i can't do anything in starting menu - choose core\ rom, enter in quick menu or all other just with only wiimote without classic game controller)

Last edited by IGA, May 19, 2020
    rogerioronin likes this.
  2. lowbred

lowbred Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Thank you Wiimpathy! These cores are great. I'm having an issue, when starting a game manually or via playlist, after unloading the game the Playlist tab is missing. When I load an official core the Playlist tab reappears. I tried the load dummy core on core shutdown option but no go. Is there a fix for this?

3. IGA

IGA Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    Does retroarch\mame cores support third-party usb-gamepads, like in nintendont? ( which allow to play by usb gamepads in GC games)

Last edited by IGA, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Dcep1501

Dcep1501 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm a little confused with the files you've uploaded for MAME 2003. Do I need to use this through Retroarch? And can I use this by itself like any other stand-alone MAME on the Wii. Right now I have MAME .134u4 I think, (really old, I know). What is the source code file for? Customizing MAME 2003?

Edit: Solved BUT I have a follow-up question...

I thought I read somewhere that it is possible to get the GC Logitech wheel to work with racing games in MAME 2003 with Retroach, but i can't find that info anymore. Does anyone know how to do this?

Last edited by Dcep1501, Sep 13, 2020
  5. Ericsonanzois

Ericsonanzois Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Ok, friends. Im looking to play Columns II: The Voyage Through Time, but i dont know if Mame2003 plus run the core (Sega System C) and i dont know where i can find the core for Mame2003 (i already have the emulator in my sd card installed) or retroarch. Somebody could give a support about this?

6. Ericsonanzois

Newcomer

Brazil
    Update: i did download of core: mame2003_segac2_libretro.dol (I guess that is correct core for Columns II) for retroarch but dont worked. Retroarch ask me about MAME 2000 core. What im missing?

7. rogerioronin

rogerioronin Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Amigo este jogo funciona no "núcleo D" do MAME 2003 Plus!

8. Ericsonanzois

Newcomer

Brazil
    I will send to you a PM. Eu mandei um Mensagem.

rogerioronin likes this.
  9. IGA

IGA Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    Hello)
    Could somebody recommend some forwarder channel for retroarch?
    I use one (which on screenshots), but often after i change the cores (Mame_core_A, B,C,D,A2,B2,C2....) and exit emulator, then, after launch from wii menu i've got black screen and stuck. And cure it by reset only.

So, I'm forced to use the Wii explorer and choose already there core's I need

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted