Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
purplesludge said:
midniteoctopus said:
shinkukage09 said:
WataruKun. Can you please put the pictures in page one in a spoiler tag and stop ignoring those of us who keep asking? It's been asked way too much, and it needs to be done.

How about you stop coming to this thread if you're worried about spoilers so much?

kthxs
The spoiler tags are so it is easier to navigate the first post for information.

Also great job wataru
yaynds.gif
How hard is it to navigate the first post? You scroll past the pictures and the info is right there.
closedeyes.gif

In any case quit bothering him about the pictures already. If he's ignoring you, then it probably means he doesn't want to.

midniteoctopus

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
midniteoctopus said:
shinkukage09 said:
WataruKun. Can you please put the pictures in page one in a spoiler tag and stop ignoring those of us who keep asking? It's been asked way too much, and it needs to be done.

How about you stop coming to this thread if you're worried about spoilers so much?

kthxs

Are you stupid? Having that many pictures on one page makes THE PAGE LOAD VERY SLOWLY. The spoiler tag would hide them to PREVENT THAT. I don't give a flying shit about spoilers, but I DO have a slow internet.

I hate when noobs act like they know everything.

Doesn't make my page slow. He can't please everyone, he's already got enough crap to deal with.

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
midniteoctopus said:
shinkukage09 said:

kthxs

Are you stupid? Having that many pictures on one page makes THE PAGE LOAD VERY SLOWLY. The spoiler tag would hide them to PREVENT THAT. I don't give a flying shit about spoilers, but I DO have a slow internet.

I hate when noobs act like they know everything.

Load fine for me running Verizon FiOS and Mozilla Firefox Newest version

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
if he is on dialup he is pretty much screwed unless he disables the images

of course that also depends on what browser he is using, but nevermind, that's out of the scope of this thread

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Viteh said:

of course that also depends on what browser he is using, but nevermind, that's out of the scope of this thread

Actually no. This is the only thread that takes forever to load because of the amount of images on the first post. But having a slow computer, and a slow internet does that. Besides, I'm not the only one to ask this. I've seen it asked by people other then me a lot. And he decides to simply ignore them.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys have to also consider I'm not doing story. I'm doing every NPC as well. Not only outside, but inside too. With that along with story ofcourse it's going to take me some time to get to Ecruteak.

midniteoctopus

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Viteh said:

x2.

Didn't mean to knock the thread off-topic, it's just getting really annoying seeing the same questions over and over again and all these people expecting to be pleased.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
midniteoctopus said:
Viteh said:

x2.

Didn't mean to knock the thread off-topic, it's just getting really annoying seeing the same questions over and over again and all these people expecting to be pleased.

Oh be quiet, noob. I'm not even asking about the damn patch. I'm asking Magnius to take about...10 seconds, and add a [ spoiler ] tag before the bulk of images, and a [ /spoiler ] tag after the bulk of images. It ain't rocket science and it's not that hard.

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
You guys have to also consider I'm not doing story. I'm doing every NPC as well. Not only outside, but inside too. With that along with story ofcourse it's going to take me some time to get to Ecruteak.

okay thx alot, i really like this patch because he does every npc i always like to talk to other npcs.
yaynds.gif

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
shinkukage09 said:
Viteh said:

Actually no. This is the only thread that takes forever to load because of the amount of images on the first post. But having a slow computer, and a slow internet does that. Besides, I'm not the only one to ask this. I've seen it asked by people other then me a lot. And he decides to simply ignore them.

have you tried leaving ther images cached? For me, on Opera, the images load instantly, and Im on a public wi-fi with a netbook, a not-so-powerful one at that

of course I agree, adding the
CODE
tags before and after the screenshots would make the first post look cleaner

The Albino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's something wrong with your computer if you can't load the pics on the first page and you aren't using dialup. I'm on a 5 year old laptop and there's virtually no lag. I would suggest clearing up ~15+ gigs on your hard drive and running an antivirus/spyware program if you're having problems.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I support images in spoiler tags... it also helps keep them from going over bandwidth limitations
smile.gif

mosaic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everyone should be just patient and be thankful that WataruKun is translating the game with accuracy. He deserves a lot of respect!
smile.gif

Uhmm.. For those who just can't stop playing HGSS and itching advance further, why not do some training? Simple leveling up of your team, Pokedex Completion by evolution, or better yet EV training (like what I've been doing) made waiting for the next release bearable. Lol.

midniteoctopus

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
midniteoctopus said:
Viteh said:

x2.

Oh be quiet, noob. I'm not even asking about the damn patch. I'm asking Magnius to take about...10 seconds, and add a [ spoiler ] tag before the bulk of images, and a [ /spoiler ] tag after the bulk of images. It ain't rocket science and it's not that hard.
Yes you've asked and he ignored you.

128960533828182399.jpg

So stop your bitching and kiss my noobie ass.
happy.gif

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
mosaic said:
Everyone should be just patient and be thankful that WataruKun is translating the game with accuracy. He deserves a lot of respect!
smile.gif

Uhmm.. For those who just can't stop playing HGSS and itching advance further, why not do some training? Simple leveling up of your team, Pokedex Completion by evolution, or better yet EV training (like what I've been doing) made waiting for the next release bearable. Lol.

Second that.... I'm doing IV breeding
biggrin.gif
I'm new to it but i'm getting used to it hehe...

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
Oh be quiet, noob.

It's not Magnius' job to help you with your old computer/dial-up connection. If the screenshots are really spoiling the game for you then I'm sorry. Pokemon GSC is more than 10 years old now; most people know how it ends.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rykin said:
shinkukage09 said:
Oh be quiet, noob.

It's not Magnius' job to help you with your old computer/dial-up connection. If the screenshots are really spoiling the game for you then I'm sorry. Pokemon GSC is more than 10 years old now; most people know how it ends.

The images are taking up huge amounts of space, make the first page look cluttered, and aren't very current.
Besides it's not like it is hard to put spoiler tags.

hgss6-1.jpg

hgss6-2.jpg

hgss6-3.jpg

hgss6-4.jpg

hgss6-5.jpg

hgss6-6.jpg

hgss6-7.jpg

hgss6-8.jpg

hgss6-9.jpg

hgss6-10.jpg

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rykin said:

I suppose I must say it again since some people don't know how to read. I don't care about spoilers, I'd like them there to STOP THE RIDICULOUSLY LONG LOADING TIMES. Besides, once again, I'm not the first one to ask. Stop acting like I am.

purplesludge said:
Rykin said:
QUOTE(shinkukage09 @ Oct 5 2009, 08:58 PM) Oh be quiet, noob.

The images are taking up huge amounts of space, make the first page look cluttered, and aren't very current.
Besides it's not like it is hard to put spoiler tags.

-Removed by Me-

Thank you for showing how easy it is. It makes everything look better, as well.

EDIT: Seems spoiler tags dont work in quotes o.O

Bluepaperfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If spoiler images are causing you a problem, just go to My Controls -> Board Settings and turn off inline images (they'll become links), of course you won't get graphic smilies but you takes the rough with the smooth. Learn what you are using and sort the problem yourself rather than clogging up the thread with inane requests. Let the man get on with his (excellent) job!

- Matt

ETA: Can't Spell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, prove it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it