Not open for further replies.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
*snip*...Well from what I can see, Kazo's translations seem made up and inaccurate. For instance, the mom never says anything about the Pokegear in the beggining, for one(She talks about it AFTER you get your Pokemon from Elm). Another thing is, he cuts out pretty much ANY new dialogue. So if you're going for a GSC cut and paste, go for his. If you want a translation from someone who actually knows Japanese, go with this one.
Now there's a sales pitch that's won me over! Now go away from this thread and get back to translating young fella...time is of the essence!
grog.gif

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kazo doesn't know a shit about japanese.I think you should give more priority to translating than graphic editing.But it's your call.Anyway good luck.Your patch is gonna rule.

kyrodon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi, umm i think its amazing what youre doing and all, but is it possible for you to creat 2 patches one for english and one for japanese pokemon names, it helps with wi-fi if the pokemon names are in japanese

Posts merged

hi, umm i think its amazing what youre doing and all, but is it possible for you to creat 2 patches one for english and one for japanese pokemon names, it helps with wi-fi if the pokemon names are in japanese

Posts merged

Wholemeal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can rename your Pokemon ingame, can`t you?
There is a name changer (I dont now his english name) in Goldenrod City. If you want to trade it you can rename it before.

I`ll do this with all pokemons i`trade.

bk641

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mehrab2603 said:
Kazo doesn't know a shit about japanese.I think you should give more priority to translating than graphic editing.But it's your call.Anyway good luck.Your patch is gonna rule.

wow, the amount of disrespect kazo is getting on this thread is amazing.

Nekrosses

Trophies
Website
www.projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
bk641 said:
mehrab2603 said:

Thats because most if not all of his work is C/P
Even his new dialogue is made up

Nexis23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bk641 said:
mehrab2603 said:

I dont know why this is so, he's much friendlier towards the community, and he's honest. And I think his translation is better. (Only because I can't stand not having caps in the menus
tongue.gif
)

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't like kazo because he doesn't care about people's problem.his newer patches (the ones that don't use xdelta anymore) don't work in my pc.i've reported it, as have some other guys, but he completely ignored it.and don't think i did anything wrong.i am not new in patching games.the problem is that he uses a command 'xcopy' in his patch that copies the rom to temp folder and then patches it.but the command is not recognised in some pcs.so it doesn't work.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mehrab2603 said:
I don't like kazo because he doesn't care about people's problem.his newer patches (the ones that don't use xdelta anymore) don't work in my pc.i've reported it, as have some other guys, but he completely ignored it.and don't think i did anything wrong.i am not new in patching games.the problem is that he uses a command 'xcopy' in his patch that copies the rom to temp folder and then patches it.but the command is not recognised in some pcs.so it doesn't work.

Wait what? Because YOU fucked up you wanna blame him for your fucking incompetence? GTFO

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nexis23 said:
bk641 said:
mehrab2603 said:

I dont know why this is so, he's much friendlier towards the community, and he's honest. And I think his translation is better. (Only because I can't stand not having caps in the menus
tongue.gif
)
Not to mention he has a sexy voice in his youtube 'how to patch' vids. lol.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nexis23 said:
bk641 said:
mehrab2603 said:

tongue.gif
)
Wow you are a douche. Then don't play my translation. Infact don't post in this thread anymore.

Infact, why don't you just stop playing the official translations? They do the same thing.

Or better just stop being an ignoramous.

BTW does anyone have a good anti-freeze/anti-crash patch/AR code? I can't get past the part where Elm calls you.

Without a good patch it's nearly impossible for me to progress.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Nexis23 said:
bk641 said:
mehrab2603 said:

tongue.gif
)
Wow you are a douche. Then don't play my translation. Infact don't post in this thread anymore.

Infact, why don't you just stop playing the official translations? They do the same thing.

BTW does anyone have a good anti-freeze/anti-crash patch/AR code? I can't get past the part where Elm calls you.

It's not pre-translated is it?

ds22

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
WataruKun said:
WataruKun said:
Nexis23 said:
bk641 said:
mehrab2603 said:

tongue.gif
)

It's not pre-translated is it?
Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34