Not open for further replies.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hilarious. A bunch of kids who joined this site simply to leech this patch are trying to lay down rules they don't have power to make. This is a forum, it's an open discussion. I have every right to post here as I please.

Again, I'll hear the same bs, like 'how about you gtfo". Go cry elsewhere.

iCrisis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
eighty4 said:
Hilarious. A bunch of kids who joined this site simply to leech this patch are trying to lay down rules they don't have power to make. This is a forum, it's an open discussion. I have every right to post here as I please.

Says the guy with 36 posts.

Genyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
iCrisis said:
eighty4 said:

You might also wanna look at the joining date. Anyways, this topic probably isn't meant to start a bitchwar so you might just wanna lay it off here.

E: Oh yay, my first post! It's just because I never post here, but do check topics.
smile.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
iCrisis said:
eighty4 said:

Says a noob with 7 posts
sleep.gif

EDIT: NOW WILL YOU STUPID FAGGOTS ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT A TRANSLATION PATCH, IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING FLAME WAR!

Man, you stupid noobs piss me off...

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whooosh said:
wolffangalchemist said:
i'm using Raqib12's patch atm, but i forgot what to do to get past that old guy past the unknown dungeon after you get the first gym badge
sleep.gif
so long ago did i play gold version on my Gameboy Color i can't be expected to remember all of it!.
since this is a full on translation this will be a great patch can't wait for it... or well can wait for it rather than 8 or so months for Nintendo's.

Im using kazo's patch and i never saw a man there. Is he blocking the way?? if so you have to do something before he disapears.

Did you get a call from oak and then meet his asistant in the pokemart???

You mean hes at the mart and not the center...LAME! I've been stuck all day, and I bought all the supplies I'd need in Cherrygrove so i would have never looked there.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
metal01 said:
Whooosh said:
wolffangalchemist said:
i'm using Raqib12's patch atm, but i forgot what to do to get past that old guy past the unknown dungeon after you get the first gym badge
sleep.gif
so long ago did i play gold version on my Gameboy Color i can't be expected to remember all of it!.
since this is a full on translation this will be a great patch can't wait for it... or well can wait for it rather than 8 or so months for Nintendo's.

Im using kazo's patch and i never saw a man there. Is he blocking the way?? if so you have to do something before he disapears.

Did you get a call from oak and then meet his asistant in the pokemart???

You mean hes at the mart and not the center...LAME! I've been stuck all day, and I bought all the supplies I'd need in Cherrygrove so i would have never looked there.

LOL
biggrin.gif
I know absolutly no japanese so i didnt know what the prof. said on the call but i went to get supplies and saw his assistant so i talked to him in case he'd give me an item.

So i guess it was just luck. But when magnius's patched is released there wont be any problems like that anymore

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its out when he beats ecruteak city.

im using Raqib12 4.5. but when watarakun releases his patch im gonna make another save to experience his patch and know whats going on.

arigato watara-kun

Nexis23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This might be good, if it goes anywhere. Still havent seen any progress since the topic was started though.
frown.gif

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nexis23 said:
This might be good, if it goes anywhere. Still havent seen any progress since the topic was started though.
frown.gif

Well, there is some videos on the first post, just so you can see how the translation is looking like so far...

MizuhoChan

Trophies
Website
mii.nanodesu.org
XP
Country
これはそうごい

がんばってわたるくん!

にほんごがわかりません

;_;

Cool stuff, looking forward to a partial patch. Nice of you to take time out to help the rest of us =)

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
大爆笑だ私は翻訳にはほとんど日本語は十分では知っているものの

im sure he has fixed it by now, hes a smart boy

Pastry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you going to keep the original logo on the start screen? Raqib (?) added in an English one, and I think it looks horrible (compared to the original at least). So, please for the love of everything, keep the Japanese logo, or give an option.. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a